Thread: Mastered biped abilites be linked to incorrect schools randomly

Default Mastered biped abilites be linked to incorrect schools randomly

I just noticed my ability called detox and detox other are linked to the wrong school in this case it was bloodmage.
    I already have druid at level 100 so why is the detox and detox other linked to blood mage currently level 79 when it should be permanently linked to druid this is a definately a bug. This also applies to critical strike V linked to storm disciple instead of my level 100 warrior that i had to level 100 well before storm disciple. the client or server is messing up with showing what abilites I have.
    So far the only fix i know of is to relog like as druid to get the detox ability back to the correct school that already gained/mastered it
    Last edited by starlight; June 18th, 2018 at 11:10 PM. Reason: extra information

Default Re: Mastered biped abilites be linked to incorrect schools randomly

here are three screen shots to hopefully help better understand what i am saying.
    1st Pic
    https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Ista...?role=personal

2nd pic

3rd pic

They are masterable: They are not perm locked to any school when in another school that can also master or gain said ability

Detoxify Other

Detoxify self

Im sorry malicore but it is a bug when I recently got knoc to lv 88, I noticed my multi strike abiilty was greyed out. I was multistrike I instead of multi strike II. Both warrior and Knoc get the same abilities, lv 50 for multi strike II so mastered at level 100. My warrior has been level 100 for a few years now and all abilites that warrior shares with other schools used to stay locked to warrior since it was the first school to gain the ability. So to me this is a bug when the game decides to change the school at random I have noticed this itcan change on login each time as per example of my multistrike ability.

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Malicore it's really a bug, I mean I'm lvl 100 spearman and I got abilities from 100 berserker, you tell me if that should be the case :P
    Mastered abilities only go up to the lvl 50 versions, if an ability is masterable but is lvl 51 when acquired, you won't master it.

Not to mention a hella lot of times I got my mastered abilities downgraded from for example Field of Growth II to I or multicast II to multicast I despite having 100 druid & conjurer, just by switching schools, or lvling up.

& @ starlight the mastered abilities are linked to whatever school gains them first usually or if the same then whichever is first in the alphabetical order of the schools I believe.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Quote Originally Posted by flamefeniks View Post
    Mastered abilities only go up to the lvl 50 versions, if an ability is masterable but is lvl 51 when acquired, you won't master it.
    This statement is redundant, because, if you get an ability at 51 it's not masterable to begin with. (therefore you can not say: if an ability is masterable but is lvl 51 when acquired) It just makes no sense as it is completely contradictory.

Also, I think you are confusing a separate issue. If both schools get the same abilities you are referring to (berserker and spearman) The one that gets it at a lower lvl will remain the one named in the list of which school received it. For example: Druid gets Debuff Other at say level 45 and monk gets at level 32. Once you gain the monk level required, the list should always show as Monk's ability, not druid since monk's required level is lower. Same can apply for your beserker and spearman if one school receives it at a lower lvl. Things from one school aren't always received by others at the same exact level. Now if the spearman and berserker both don't get said lvl 100 ability, then yes, it's a bug. I have no idea which ability(s) you are referring to, as you didn't mention them

If same ability and lvl apply, then first school to receive should always be named

Thread Information