Thread: New Roleplayer has appeared!

Default New Roleplayer has appeared!

Hello all. I'm Sune, or Stace, as you prefer. I've been hopping around many Roleplay forums and MMOs for some time now, and a friend said they once played on here and recommended I at-least give the free subscription a shot and dab into the world. I've been a long time Sci-fi and fantasy roleplayer going on 15+ years now, and I'm mad at myself I've never gave this game a glance.

I'm a nerd, I like anime and video games and run tabletop roleplays as well as run a roleplay support group for a larp. Literally, I am your basic nerd. I'm also a cat-dad and an actual stay at home father. I'm also a small time wannabe author, who has been writing Fantasy, Mystery, Drama, and romance related books which are mid-work in being published. I have no idea yet what I plan to play (Game installing as we speak) and I need to sit down and read the lore. Maybe a Dryad or Satyr... I am weak to Faewyld beings...

I digress. ITs a pleasure to meet you all. I hope to tell a wonderful Narrative with you. Feel free to drag me into your crazy.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Roleplayer has appeared!

Hey if you want to join chaos we can meet up and I can show you how to start
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

For combat training and if your on Chaos Seek EPION , Ill either have you #5 on the blights bingo book of who too kill first or youll have 99 death points from the incentive training >.>
    }:>
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

friends:-) This is a roleplayer
    Massive RP is still on Order Shard I assume )

Anyway- welcome Sune-
    Enjoy our wonderful world
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Role play is on Order for the most part, yes. You will be welcome. I have a goat you may want to meet. Or not.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Thread Information