Thread: RE: Knowledge/Formula TAB -- DRAGON / BI-PED Castable FILTER Option

Default RE: Knowledge/Formula TAB -- DRAGON / BI-PED Castable FILTER Option

​While sorting through Spells and Formulas on my Dragon, I noticed on the 'Spells' TAB there is an option to filter only the spells 'USABLE' by the RACE you are playing at that time and using that filter ..

.. but unless I'm missing something blatently obvious, while using the 'Forms' TAB', the only 'DRAGON Only' filter is for 'SCALES' Forms .. might it be possible to split the 'Formula TAB' 'SPELLS' filter into 'castable by' DRAGON only .. and 'castable by' BI-PED only ? ..

.. OR if there is ALREADY a way to do this [without a player setting up their own 'effective FIELD SORT' by going through EVERY FORM you have .. never mind the ones you don't .. which is the problem with this method ] .. I'd be delighted to find out how this might be done ! ..

Many thx in advance for any efforts to resolve this !
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

Default Re: Knowledge/Formula TAB -- DRAGON / BI-PED Castable FILTER Option

I believe those filters are not really aimed at Dragons. And not really needed by dragons. The "usable" spells are helpful for bipeds after changing schools.

On the formula tab, it might be useful, since it would shorten the list depending on who you are crafting for. I would want this to default to neither filter applied though. The spells themselves, when opening that tab in the knowledgebook seems to default to "usable". That's fine for castable spells, but I wouldn't want that to apply on any formula filters.

Default Re: Knowledge/Formula TAB -- DRAGON / BI-PED Castable FILTER Option

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I believe those filters are not really aimed at Dragons. And not really needed by dragons. The "usable" spells are helpful for bipeds after changing schools.
    SPELLS Tab - Whether aimed at Dragons or not, to be honest, I find it to be exceedingly useful for the RACE I'm playing .. less clutter is always good !

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    On the formula tab, it might be useful, since it would shorten the list depending on who you are crafting for. I would want this to default to neither filter applied though. The spells themselves, when opening that tab in the knowledgebook seems to default to "usable". That's fine for castable spells, but I wouldn't want that to apply on any formula filters.
    FORMULA Tab - .. well yes, this is my whole point indeed .. as any Race of SPELLCRAFTER making spell sets for DRAGONS or BI-PEDS, a 'castable / usable by' OPTION .. would be very nice ..
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

Thread Information