Thread: I'm here for the music

Red face I'm here for the music

Hi all,

Disclaimer: I've never played the game!

But back when it was released, I used to have the Horizons website open in my browser so I could just listen to the various races' character creation music at work.

I never had the good sense to record/save them, and eventually, the website was changed and the music was no longer available to me to "stream".

I got desperate and bought the game on amazon for cheap, thinking that maybe I'd find the songs in some non-encrypted format on the DVD, but no luck

I even told my then-boyfriend about it, who went to some length to get in touch with the composer of some or all of the music... I don't remember the details, this seems forever ago.

Anyways, every now and then I remember and google "istaria", and last night I found this forum!

15 years later, I am still looking for the character creation songs. Can you help me out?? I would be so sincerely grateful! Listening to just a few seconds in the background of some let's play video is just not the same

Default Re: I'm here for the music

Quote Originally Posted by Makira View Post
    Hi all,

Disclaimer: I've never played the game!

But back when it was released, I used to have the Horizons website open in my browser so I could just listen to the various races' character creation music at work.

I never had the good sense to record/save them, and eventually, the website was changed and the music was no longer available to me to "stream".

I got desperate and bought the game on amazon for cheap, thinking that maybe I'd find the songs in some non-encrypted format on the DVD, but no luck

I even told my then-boyfriend about it, who went to some length to get in touch with the composer of some or all of the music... I don't remember the details, this seems forever ago.

Anyways, every now and then I remember and google "istaria", and last night I found this forum!

15 years later, I am still looking for the character creation songs. Can you help me out?? I would be so sincerely grateful! Listening to just a few seconds in the background of some let's play video is just not the same
    Greetings!

You can actually find the music, in .mp3 format, in the game folder if you download it (you may need to patch, in which case you can set up a free to play account).

To specifically help you out with the tracks you're looking for, I do have this for you.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Wow, the Internet is magic. Here I was thinking that over the years my chances wpuld slpwly decrease... and now I’m typing this while listening to the music on my phone on the way to work. This is so awesome.... thank you s

Finally home from work... I just wanted to let you know that this has made my day. When I have a little more time, I'll look into downloading the game as well. Again, thank you big time.

Join uss...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information