Thread: some bugss in new trismus new setup [resolved]

Default some bugss in new trismus new setup [resolved]

though I haven't been testing toroughly I found some points of concern when doing it with my level 82 hatchling.

I accedently come to new trismus and as there were new quest i did most of them.

I noticed the following I didn't get the sandstone strength chest armor form Kerian

the skull ad the pigmee's was collerless.

I was missing a peace of ocean past the wisps in red tusk terretory.

Standing on/in the gate, gate gardians run away when incombat (he returned later to be killed).

Mirte doesn't respond when you have all ingredient for the cure I had most except the water on me and orbs snouts and brick were immediately ticked off.

For creating the bronze-sandstone armor chest scale techniqued with dragon breath the technique was not supplied nor could i buy it from kerian

Default Re: some bugss in new trismus new setup

Quote Originally Posted by gkoster View Post
    I noticed the following I didn't get the sandstone strength chest armor form Kerian
    For creating the bronze-sandstone armor chest scale techniqued with dragon breath the technique was not supplied nor could i buy it from kerian
    Both of these quests are set up correctly. However, they will only give you the technique and formulas if you do not already have them. Since your character was level 82 at the time, I would say it's probably safe to assume you already had the formulas and technique required.

the skull ad the pigmee's was collerless.
    It has a rather old texture, but it's not colorless by any means. Perhaps you need to do a full scan if it's appearing without any texture for you?

I was missing a peace of ocean past the wisps in red tusk terretory.
    I don't see this. Try clearing your world cache?

Standing on/in the gate, gate gardians run away when incombat (he returned later to be killed).
    That happens whenever you stand on a structure when combating any enemies. It's to avoid players sitting on objects and killing enemies from afar while being untouchable. While annoying, it's intended.

Mirte doesn't respond when you have all ingredient for the cure I had most except the water on me and orbs snouts and brick were immediately ticked off.
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. "Mirte" isn't an NPC I know of and I'm not sure which quest you're talking about. Can you elaborate?

I did have the t5 form for the armor so that one explains that one but i diddn't have the tech level t1 I have it ad T2 T3 T4 and T5

the skull is not transparrent but an odd undercooting collar gryish

its miry I was refurring to on kill red tusk task step return to miry when you have gathered all orbs snouts and brick were ticked of imediately when i got the quest I got the water but miry will not acolidge although she has a question mark above her had.

the water is very strange i resetted my cache. and aproged from above over red tusks bones. and the see was there landing it disapiered strait for my eye's and when walking were see should be I don't drown.

The gate is a bid disconserning and I know its a game mechanistic but I did it pure acedently I realized what happened but that gate is to walk through almost in combat ( if not the gardians then the aprenteces.))

sorry forgot this is marble on order.

update on miry, i crafted the rest also and that seems to have done the trick, unless some thing else happened from your part.

the true grit did work because i had the t1 technique.

This may have been reported. The Bloodletters? are invisible. This is on mainland and Drowned Isle. Makes them very hard to find. Thanks. Slimey on Order

Did you patch Slimey?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Yes

update on miry, i crafted the rest also and that seems to have done the trick, unless some thing else happened from your part.

the true grit did work because i had the t1 technique.

Alas, I am having the same issues with Miry. I know she is busy with her recruits, and all, but it appears she has forgotten that she tasked me with collecting the ingredients for a medicant, then to return to her. I crafted them, (despite that the quest log automatically checked them as complete), but when I spoke with her as directed, she seemed not to recognize me. I set aside the aged ingredients, forgot the wasted work--quite a lot , too, as I had to switch crafts, level and create a bucket to use for the water, (ie: I deleted the quest). Upon taking the quest again, I created and collected anew the required components...and again Miry spoke as if I was an unknown. I am unable to complete this quest.

Quest: Kill Red Tusks

Can you send in support ticket, or let me know character/shard that is having issue?

When you greet Miry, make sure you have all of these in your normal inventory (can't be in vault, pet, cargo disk or pouches):

4 Dim Wisp Orb
    3 Wild Grulet Snout
    2 Sandstone Brick
    12 Water
    1 Miry's List of Ingredients
    Last edited by Cegaiel; January 6th, 2019 at 07:34 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Can you send in support ticket, or let me know character/shard that is having issue?

When you greet Miry, make sure you have all of these in your normal inventory (can't be in vault, pet or cargo disk:

4 Dim Wisp Orb
    3 Wild Grulet Snout
    2 Sandstone Brick
    12 Water
    1 Miry's List of Ingredients
    Update.:

So sorry! Mine was on Chaos.

Finally got back to try this again. Apparently I had them in a pouch in my regular inventory, and that was the issue. Thank you for your advice.

Glad to hear it's resolved
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information