Thread: A New Plague That Will not go Away.

Default A New Plague That Will not go Away.

I stopped at my plot today in Darvus to swap from my dragon to my bi-Ped. After transferring junk, with my bi-Ped, I logged back on with my dragon. When I logged back into my dragon, he had acquired a plague while not in the game. I noticed he had "Plague of Akkinelos Effect". The details says all stats are lowered to 90% and lasts for 5 minutes. Well, when the timer hits 4:50 minutes it auto resets itself back to 5 minutes. It never counts down. Also it hits my dragon for 301 hit points every 30 seconds. Nothing will remove it and it does not count down until gone. I tried porting to Bristugo and waiting but the plague always resets to 5 minutes. What is going on? Why did I get the plaque while logged off or on my plot? Why is it always resetting to 5 minutes and never going away? Please help. Thank you. Fatuous/Slimey on Order.
    Fatuouis has the plague.

Default Re: A New Plague That Will not go Away.

I went to Frostwatch to get a plague cure. I bought the bottle of cure twice. Each cure lasted for 30 seconds and the plague came right back. I tried the cure at a Bristugo which is far away from the plague but it came back anyway. What needs to be done to fix this? Fatuous on Order

Yesterday I went to the ED and was standing next to the dead dragon quest giver Bekantoth (sorry spelled name wrong) near the fyakkis and all of a sudden I had a plague. But it faded after a few minutes and it didn't seem to be doing any damage. I have no idea how I would have gotten such a thing.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Send in ticket right away with characters name?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

I did as soon as I started this thread. I still have the plague. Fatuous on Order

I bet the Withered Aegis are up to no good... This is troubling news. I shall confer with the Council of Elders immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I bet the Withered Aegis are up to no good... This is troubling news. I shall confer with the Council of Elders immediately.
    You mean they started makin' trouble in my neighborhood?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

The Tuesday maintenance seems to have corrected this. Hope it stays that way. Fatuous on Order

Thread Information