Thread: Returning player , graphics question.

Default Returning player , graphics question.

Hello all , I haven't played since probably before 2015. Anyhow , saw that they had went with unreal and thought I'd check it out. Lands look better , dragons look better , but why do the other races pretty much look the same ? I mean.... Those legs and boots ! That's one of the main reasons I stopped playing lol ... Any plans on maybe overhauling skins or something ? Thanks

Default Re: Returning player , graphics question.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem View Post
    Hello all , I haven't played since probably before 2015. Anyhow , saw that they had went with unreal and thought I'd check it out. Lands look better , dragons look better , but why do the other races pretty much look the same ? I mean.... Those legs and boots ! That's one of the main reasons I stopped playing lol ... Any plans on maybe overhauling skins or something ? Thanks
    Greetings and welcome back!

The Unreal move is still in the works, we have been advancing with it slowly but there currently is nothing we can release publicly in regards to its current state, the Unreal move is a big undertaking, tasking us with updating all models and textures to be up to todays standards in game design, and with a game that has a history as rich as istaria, there's quite the mountain to go through. You may, however, slowly start seeing some minor upgrades to the graphics of current istaria too
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Thread Information