Thread: Alert bad youtube reveiw about the game

Angry Alert bad youtube reveiw about the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaK9dqzkeEk

Please request YouTube to remove this blatant load of horse S*** about this great game Videos like this need to be removed because it stunts the growth of Istaria

I will attempt to get a well known game reviewer to give a proper review about this game
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Alert bad youtube reveiw about the game

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaK9dqzkeEk

Please request YouTube to remove this blatant load of horse S*** about this great game Videos like this need to be removed because it stunts the growth of Istaria

I will attempt to get a well known game reviewer to give a proper review about this game
    wouldn't that be a breach of freedom of speech technically? I'd rather not have the game be known as the game that witch hunts anyone that has anything negative to say about it so that they are silenced... no matter how accurate it may be at times.

Either way, if you look at the comments I'd say this is actually doing more good than bad for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    wouldn't that be a breach of freedom of speech technically? I'd rather not have the game be known as the game that witch hunts anyone that has anything negative to say about it so that they are silenced... no matter how accurate it may be at times.

Either way, if you look at the comments I'd say this is actually doing more good than bad for the game.
    I agree on Meepsa on this one. Most comments are good for Istaria, and not good for the 2 reviewer :P
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

I would not delete this video given the current 121 likes/163 dislikes and the amount of positive comments for Istaria. It shows how terrible their game review was and at least more people will be aware of the game.
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

It still angers me that these people can lie about all the hard work and effort the community and development team put in to rebuilding our world and have succeeded in getting it new life only to have these ( insert expletive ) trash there work . Regardless I have reached out to a well known and very famous game reviewer that some of you might know A Mr. Paul Charlton AKA The Mighty Jingles

http://themightyjingles.wikia.com/wiki/Paul_Charlton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgOTa0KQwXA he also featured sto and wow on his channel So i expect him and RitaGamer to at least pay a visit to Istarias salt fields at some point in the near future ( hint to the team might want to reach out to him as well he is hyper responsive to actual development teams)
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

This video has been out over 1 year now. It's been talked about before. and if you read the comment of the creators "Now I'm not saying it might not get better if we continued to play it but, it's just to bad.. for us" not saying it's actually bad for everyone. but to each his own opinion. You can't stop anyone from having an opinion, or being allowed to voice it. Otherwise, they could be able to shut everyone up that says it's great game as well. By all rights, it is the kind of game that can be very boring to people just starting it, and younger players that want more action. Since this game has very little action, or pvp. Be it good or bad, everyone has a right to speak how they choose, regarding their own personal experience.

Thread Information