Hello everyone:

I would like to discuss one change recently added in the game, namely I mean a new spell called gift of fate added for the bipedes. Let me start from the fact that I do not like the very concept of this spell, we have in the game a variety of resurrection, ressurection, superior ressurection, primal restoration and primal rebirth, superior ressurection and primal rebirth removes death points and death penalty, I think it's it should be enough for players, especially since these skills are used in larger battles, as well as in group ones. The second thing is that bipeds of all races, they can use newly acquired skills without consequences, but they can create food to remove the negative effects of death, which is obvious violation of the rules of cooperation and total independence from the factors of the game, which mainly boils down to breaking the rules cooperation between players, this is so harmful change, that I have heard opinions mocking on this subject, bipeds rule, dragons drool, players also justify the decision to introduce a new spell that there are players who would like to play alone, hunt, gain level without anyone's help, I am one of such players, but unlike Bipedes, dragons systematically have limited such possibility, ask? after all, when it comes to asking for the incantation of a spell, the same goes the other way, please, can you resurrect me? it should work, and not say that if you ask nicely you get it, let's be honest, there were a lot of elements that I could use to play and not worry, but it has been reduced all over many changes. my request is for developers to remove this new addition, it breaks the rules of cooperation, which was so intensely introduced by hindering gamers, and now has been broken by adding a spell to the breed that can now himself to resurrect and have proverbial (you know what) help from other players or dragons.