Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bipedal spell

Default Re: New Bipedal spell

ok, first test it, check it, use it, make a statement, say you do not have to, but if you do not know anything about it, why are you defending, it? I have already written a little, there have been proposals, do not protect it like a bone dog

Vasteel,
    Defending it? No.
    You said its not fair that bipeds get a spell and quadrupeds don’t.
    My assumption was you thought all bipeds got and could use the spell.
    I said that not all bipeds get it because it is class based and I wanted it too, but it would weaken the healer classes’ utility. You told me to level a class I don’t want, and I told you the same.
    I maintain the position that if all quadruped classes get the spell, then all biped classes should get the spell. That is the point of my posts.
    I feel the same way about ethereal blade/claw. If all quadrupeds get it for free, why should bipeds have to level up a useless school to get it? Because they can?
    In its current iteration, it gives parties one more reason to seek out a healer to include on big hunts (co-operation) which is what you stated in your initial post that you sought.
    Or do you just want the spell because you can’t have it?
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

no, i do not want this spell, but reasons of defend thias spell to stay and be on bipedal race who can craft food for self and ressurect self, been guided by less community reasom, no support from other players, then play alone with such upgrades like self ressurect, but on more living serwer we have more players for help each other, beasides if we talking about dragons, no one will stay and recasting gift of fate on other player who play as dragon, situation stay on biped side, when you get your dps, you craft your food, yet you can ressurect self because you can cast on self, i playing as dragon i'am forced to recall in situation of death, why is this in that way? it's a full one side support of players who play as biped, but it was said already, i want to fair play in game, fair play.

Also bipeds do not sacrifice anything, only cooling down on gift slot, 2 minutes. and last few changes, for example includeed on require of crafting cells, now need to loot frags, bwecause they sacrifed space for cells, one per use spell, now this is turned 360 degree

Blog Entries

I'm back. Vasteel, maybe take a deep breath? It's not worth getting this worked up over.

I understand that you think this makes bipeds too powerful on a live server (all over?) where groups are possible, but not everybody's on Chaos. Even on Order, it's population is less.

I don't get the entire "bipeds can already resurrect themselves" thing, because before the Gift of Fate, nobody could resurrect themselves. And dragons can make crystals. Should we give dragons a chance to cook food, and bipeds the chance to make crystals? I thought they earned that by taking the time to level up those respective schools.

I didn't even think of the healer thing, but Trust is right there. It does lend itself well to the play style. And there are a few more classes than Bloodmage who can use it, so you don't necessarily have to take that one.

Would I mind a dragon spell that's equal to it? Not at all. I'd like them to have to earn it (quest line, possibly?), like bipeds have to level up a life class to do. That's just me, though.

But I don't think you need to tell someone not to have an opinion about it. People can take a look at the spell and form thoughts, whether or not they agree with yours.

Though being a dragon and forced to recall, not really. As pointed out, dragons can have the spell cast on them. Make it a scroll and call it a day.
    [09/29/15 22:38:24] General Reklar Plaguebearer surveys your corpse with a look of smug satisfaction.

what crystals have up to ressurecting?

Myrdiatoken is absolutely right. make it a scroll, problem solved.

dragons can craft...scrolls? i think is not possible, but if bipeds can craft ressurect scrolls, why the get now ressurect self spell?.
    Last edited by vasteel; October 31st, 2018 at 11:15 PM.

Dragons can't craft scrolls, but they can use them. Just like bipeds can't craft crystals, but they can use them.

Understood, sorry i didn't understood last one,b ut this could be great idea, but there is small problem already, gift of fate exist currently, every their change is permament, so...what sense could be for bipeds rrun after ingredients for scrolls when they can just click spell button?

Because not all classes can use the spell.
    *edit* I think (correct me if I’m wrong) that you think all bipeds can do all things biped, which is not the case because of the class and mastery system. I cannot make food on my Saris because I do not have confectioner, I cannot cast gift of fate because I do not play as a healer class; you may as well ask me for a shield of gold… I can’t do it. My Saris has healer/cleric/shaman/spiritist at 100, but I still can't cast the spell because I don't play as any of those classes... does that make sense?
    Last edited by Trust; October 31st, 2018 at 11:55 PM.

Ok understood, but spell which you can use on few classes, yet scroll which you can use on all classes+dragons? not only scroll could be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    Because not all classes can use the spell.
    *edit* I think (correct me if I’m wrong) that you think all bipeds can do all things biped, which is not the case because of the class and mastery system. I cannot make food on my Saris because I do not have confectioner, I cannot cast gift of fate because I do not play as a healer class; you may as well ask me for a shield of gold… I can’t do it. My Saris has healer/cleric/shaman/spiritist at 100, but I still can't cast the spell because I don't play as any of those classes... does that make sense?
    You may have right, but this is not possible master all craft classes and adv classes and can do it?

Quote Originally Posted by vasteel View Post
    You may have right, but this is not possible master all craft classes and adv classes and can do it?
    you know, i could be done everything on dragon race, if could be possible to do, even if could be hard and long and boring

I remember i spent some time to help biped friend in fulfill all craf level, same as adventuring, and i know that was possible, consume time but with help is possible.

Exactly. Scroll can be used by all races and classes. If I am not playing in a class that lets me cast the spell, I can't cast it. Even if I had all classes to 100, If I am not playing in the right class, I can't use it.

noticed, so scrolls for ressurect, then bipeds and dragons could use it in fair way, if developers will finally throw eye on this thread finally

Quote Originally Posted by vasteel View Post
    noticed, so scrolls for ressurect, then bipeds and dragons could use it in fair way, if developers will finally throw eye on this thread finally
    just anyone not noticed this change may be toxic? i agreed with ballancing this matter, but content developers throw it on mine

I haven't seen this new spell yet, can someone post a picture of it?

Initial thought is that there is already a pretty sweet epic ambrosia now, that resses the player on death. This spell if I understand it right, is a res on death as well, takes a gift slot?

If it was only castable by healer class, I think I could live with it. Otherwise it would compete with healers which I would not want.

[IMG]istaria_20181102_153925.png[/IMG], idk how properly send here screenshoot, only screenshoot code, as you see, in info is not only for healer school, blodo mage, cleric, druid, shaman, spiritist and neodruid? still idk why this school show up if this was only beta school removed years ago. And yes, it take gift slot, but upon death you ressurect self and have free slot again, just 2 minutes of punishment of using it, so in general is wery small price for solo playing, on biped, which work on more than healer schools. death not happen often, and if even, you have an insurance policy, and it's time to prepare for the next battle/quest or etc, as you can control every aspect of this aspect on the bipeds, starting from damage on blood mage school, through active healing/heal self and hit self for higher damage, skill, to the removal of death after death on crafting food, total independence. i say here about blood mage school because idk well others, still learning about all.
    Last edited by vasteel; November 2nd, 2018 at 03:11 PM.

Thread Information