Thread: Where/how best to purchase weapons

IndigoStar

Default Where/how best to purchase weapons

Another question.

Is there a good city to visit now adays to find weapons on consigners? (question is for any needed item really) or is it more effective to search for weapon smiths and ask to have one crafted? I checked a couple of the starting cities and really didn't have much on the consigners.

Will the player towns eventually become selling spots for things?

Thanks much

Indigo

Default Re: Where/how best to purchase weapons

Dalimond is still a pretty big trade center. Otherwise you can ask in the marketplace channel for what you are looking for.

Unfortunatly the starter towns are hard to keep stocked up. I know on the Order shard a few guilds recently went around and stockpiled hundreds of items on them, but it will usualy be kinda sporadic what you can find on them.
    Lumineux Talar

Also you can do a player search (from the jewel menu) and do a search for the crafting class that makes the item you are looking for. This will give you a list of what crafters of that class are online at that time and then you can send them a tell to find out if they can make the item for you and how much they will charge.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Usually Kion is loaded
    Leave a penney take a penney..need more than a penney? Get a job :|

For beginner (levels 20 and below) stuff Iwould most certainly check Dalimond first along with New Brommel. New Brommel seems to be the most "popular" beginner town and usually has a good amount of items, and Dalimond.. well, I am not sure how it got so popular, but you can always find almost anything there, of any tier, a great place to visit!

When you run out of luck, always do a search for a crafter. 'MY' suggestion is to get 2 or 3 price quotes if your getting lets say a full set of armor .. and also see who has what techniques and such, it's always good to know what crafters are out there with what skills and what prices!

Join a Guild - most larger guilds will haev a full range of crafters who can supply on request for a smaller fee than the open-market.

That's not to say connies or marketplace will be not necessary - about 1/3rd of my requirements I have to "commission" - my most recent a full set of cargo gear teched for plot building
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

IndigoStar

Thanks for the ideas.

Between checking the towns listed and asking around should be able to get what I need.

Indi

Thread Information