Thread: Devine Relic of the Saris

Default Devine Relic of the Saris

I completed the new quest chain A disturbance of the Spirit that starts in Kion. In general it is a very cool chain. I completed it with a party of two. They were a lvl21 Shaman and Lvl21 Reaver when entering the final area. I'm not sure what then intended level is, but these two had a fun old time getting to the end.

My inventory now has several items describe as Devine Relic of the Saris or Revered Relic of the Saris. I can't find any use for them except for selling them to the pawn broker. Is there something else to do with these?

Default Re: Devine Relic of the Saris

If you head back into the Sanctum there is now a NPC to greet that offers some things that will be useful for you as well as for the Relics.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Couple of items to mention. The portal does not say it costs to use yet it costs 10 silver pieces. I think the price of travel should be listed. I got some items called "Journal of Galt". Is there someone that wants these? I do not want to get rid of these unless no one wants them. Slimey on Order

See my post about the NPC in the Sanctum.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

OK, I have done all of the dailies. Nothing is mentioned about the journals. All I got from any of these was 1 token for each quest. Slimey on Order

An add on. The "Journal of Galt" can not be sold, traded or given away. The cat in the Sanctum does not want them as far as I can tell. So do these many fragments of journal have any purpose since you can't sell? Slimey on Order

Thread Information