Thread: Blight Delta 305

Default Blight Delta 305

The following changes have been applied to the Blight Server.
    ----
    Blight Delta 305

• Money Loot now displays its average coin reward in the description.
    • Friend of the Saris emblem now grants bonuses to health and ethereal armor.
    • Gift of Fate is now dispellable and gives Rapture upon death.
    • Cheat Death Penalty now lasts for 180 seconds up from 120.
    • Resurrection now recycles every 90 seconds up from 60.
    • Two new Gifts, Gift of Arcanist and Gift of Stargazer, has been added. Formulas can be purchased from scholar and spellcrafter trainers.
    • Valkor and Son of Gigaroth will now deal slightly less damage overall.
    • Blood Urns now respawn every 150 seconds, up from 120.
    • Urn Hammer now has 1 second cooldown, down from 60.
    • Son of Gigaroth’s Call upon the Cabal ability will provide less healing over time and now can be dispelled.
    • Summoner’s Isle:
      • Added T6 Refinery
      • Cobalt replaced with Travertine
      • More Travertine and Adamantium spawns
      • Added small decoration
    • Fabric Isle:
      • Unlinked plant spawns
      • Increased plant spawn numbers
      • Abundant plant added to each tier
    • Cabal Markers are no longer social and will not be healed by Cabal Diviners.
    • Monsters in the Dead Pool are now less social and have slower respawn rate
    • Saris Artifacts will now properly drop from ghosts in the Ruined Palace while on quest “Artifacts of the Saris”
    • Dalimond has been decorated
    • Chiconis and Dralk:
      • Massive system of tunnels joins Chiconis and Dralk
      • Exits are at: Dralk, Sokdelak, Fingers of Akkinelos, Heather Mines, Barasavian Mines, Northern Dalimond Ridge, Sanctuary Bay, Dark Forest, Chiconis
      • Connector Helian-Lunus Grandhall available for players to build in Sanctuary Bay
      • Chiconis acquired public Grandhall, Crystalshaping, Libraries
      • Chiconis expanded on decorations
    • Heather Mines located near Heather now contain t3 and t4 metal, stone and azulyte, and buildable structures
    • Draak and Land of the Exiled areas received new music. Thank you Shawn Badolian!
    • Anniversary Vendor , Rocznica, has arrived in Bristugo to celebrate Istaria’s anniversary. This Anniversary’s theme is Diamond and Crystal.
      • Pets available including Crystal Beetle, Azulars and Deer
      • Plot items available: Crystal Chamber (lair) and Crystal Statue. These items require Anniversary Crystal Heart to build, purchased from Rocznica. New resources and respective formulas have been added to trainers
      • Beginner Ice Essence Orb added to Klaatos, Geleon, Cassath.
      • Beginner Ice Essence Construction Sphere and Source added to Klaatos.
      • Beginner Ice Cast Stone, Beginner Ice Excoriation of Earth, Beginner Ice Flowstone, Beginner Ice Maelstone, Beginner Frozen Essence of Melding added to Halindrass, Relstaroth
      • Armor: Anniversary Shield and Dragon Diamond Head Scale have been added to Anniversary Vendor.
      • Plot item Plaque: Anniversary Shield
    • More Gambling Statues added to plots:
      • Statue of Dwarven Warrior
      • Statue of Saris Warrior 2
      • Statue of Elf
      • Statue of Gnome
      • Statue of Satyr Druid
      • Statue of Dryad Warrior
      • Statue of Human Warrior
      • Statue of Half-Giant
      • Statue of Fiend Reaver
    • Roaming Fragments are now guaranteed to drop Magma Fragments, but will drop ½ as much as before.
    • New Vassarak has been slightly decorated, and new community, Deilsefa, emerged where the blight once was.
    • Mini-quests added to Ruined Palace Camp
    Last edited by Liseth; December 16th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Default Re: Blight Delta 305

I know I am on Order but it applies to this delta. Your list above includes changes to Heather. The only changes I can find (& I have searched all over) is the new dragon tunnel entrance and the map name change. All I see around Heather Mines is silver and iron. These have always been there. Where are the new T3 and T4 nodes for stone and metal? Where is the azulyte? Where are the buildable buildings? I know I am on Order but it was this delta that was supposed to include these items. I was so disappointed to find nothing but a hole in the ground which I can not enter. Slimey on Order

I have heard that the Heather tunnel leads to some resource nodes of stone and metal ? but since the tunnel
    is blocked and needs to be built on Order we can't see that. I didn't see any buildings near Heather either.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    I have heard that the Heather tunnel leads to some resource nodes of stone and metal ? but since the tunnel
    is blocked and needs to be built on Order we can't see that. I didn't see any buildings near Heather either.
    Build the tunnel ��
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The first section has an open black hole, If you go into it, you are sent to the surface. The other way goes towards New Rach. I can see resources out the black opening but can not get to them. Unlike the other way, you can not reach or build towards them. Thanks. Slimey on Order

Thread Information