Thread: Anniversary GM Events - Schedule

Default Anniversary GM Events - Schedule

The Anniversary GM Events, where players can get additional Silver Anniversary Tokens, will be run on the following days:

Monday, 24th of December
    Thursday, 27th of December
    Friday, 28th of December
    Saturday, 29th of December
    Sunday, 30th of December

And at the following times on Chaos:

11 AM CET - 5 AM EST - 2 AM PST
    4 PM CET - 10 AM EST - 7 AM PST
    10 PM CET - 4 PM EST - 1 PM PST
    1 AM CET - 7 PM EST - 4 PM PST

And these times for Order:

12 PM (noon) CET - 6 AM EST - 3 AM PST
    5 PM CET - 11 AM EST - 8 AM PST
    11 PM CET - 5 PM EST - 2 PM PST
    2 AM CET - 8 PM EST - 5 PM PST

These times are for each day, meaning that there will be 4 rounds per day, for a total of 20 rounds per server! Players can participate in events as many times as they want, and every participant has a chance of getting a reward. Events will be announced some time before starting and rules will be laid out in the global chat channel. (tip: you can create a separate tab for the global channel using the chat settings window)

If your timezones is not included here you can easily convert it here.
    -----
    Players of any level will be able to participate, and the event will mainly focus around exploration, so be sure to get your attunements ready. We hope to see many of you participate and wish you a happy anniversary!
    Last edited by Liseth; December 23rd, 2018 at 10:47 AM.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Default Re: Anniversary GM Events - Schedule

I must be the only one who cannot find the event...no token in my inventory, no responses to my queries on Marketplace chat. I do NOT blame anyone for not answering, they are busy and I know that. It is not their job to educate/re-educate me. I do wish there were some more specific info here on the forums, though. Giving up, going to just go boil the eggs for tomorrow's holiday meal.

Quote Originally Posted by aine View Post
    I must be the only one who cannot find the event...no token in my inventory, no responses to my queries on Marketplace chat. I do NOT blame anyone for not answering, they are busy and I know that. It is not their job to educate/re-educate me. I do wish there were some more specific info here on the forums, though. Giving up, going to just go boil the eggs for tomorrow's holiday meal.
    If you are in the Marketplace channel before any of the events start I am able to distribute information when asked, that being said, at the start of each event a global message goes out that lays out the ground rules with each round.

----

Now for an official announcement, for today's rounds of events, the following are cancelled due to the holiday season:
    1 AM CET - 7 PM EST - 4 PM PST
    2 AM CET - 8 PM EST - 5 PM PST
    We apologize for the delay in relaying this message.

We hope you enjoy the Anniversary celebrations and to see you in the future event rotations!

I was, though perhaps not far enough before, as my kitten was on my computer chair, and as anyone knows kittens take precedence. There was a conversation going on in marketplace, so maybe my question was simply missed?

I tried again on Order, and did get the message from global. I'll check my general chat on Chaos, and assure that global is clicked. Thank you for your quick response, Liseth.

Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by aine; December 24th, 2018 at 03:35 PM.

btw: Thank you for the extension of time.
    Now those who had to work or had other other reasons
    can participate too:-)
    Much appreciated
    I know its additional work for dedicated devs!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

With the third official round done today (28-12) on Order, I, as sole organizer of these events, sadly have to bring news that the last round of today (28-12) and at least the first couple of rounds of tomorrow (29-12) are cancelled due to health reasons. It turns out spending around 17 hours in a day organizing this is taking a much larger toll on my mental health than anticipated. I apologize for the lack of foresight on my part there. The Sunday finale events are still planned to happen.

Hope all is well soon. : ) Thanks for all you've done.

Yes, thank you for dedication. You deserve a medal of some sort for duty above and beyond. Please rest and feel better!

Quote Originally Posted by Wealtheow View Post
    Yes, thank you for dedication. You deserve a medal of some sort for duty above and beyond. Please rest and feel better!

I agree! When I saw you so swarmed this morning on Chaos, and realized that you were the only person doing this, I was astounded. Few jobs would expect that kind of task of a person daily, especially through the holidays. That you stayed calm and patient, (even with those of us who just KEEP having trouble, ie: me), is really quite impressive.

Thank you for what you have done, and kudos for knowing when to take a breather. Feel better. Get some rest. Have a holiday of your own!

We'd rather have you healthy than have digital tokens, anyway (speaking for myself, but I'll bet others agree. Nice folks on Chaos! )

We'll see you when you feel up to returning.

edit^^
    --its additional work for a dedicated dev

take all time you need to relax and recover, Lis
    cause we need you.
    and again thank you!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I'd like to add my thanks.

Gt better and don't worry :-)

SulDuloc/Chaos

A huge gnome hug for you and many thanks. Feel better soon!
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

I agree with everyone else here. Thank you for the amazing event and I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you for loading this all onto your shoulders Liseth. I had alot of fun even tho i could only join 2 times . We players kinda have to come up with a special thank you for you guys. One day :P

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Those were some fun little events, thanks guys

Thread Information