Thread: Daily memories of the forgotten

Default Daily memories of the forgotten

for some reason the memories of the forgotten stopped dropping after 8 of 16. I think I have the reason I have 16 in my inventory. I destroyed 8 of them and I'm getting them again.

I have no idée how I ended up with the extra 8.

Default Re: Daily memories of the forgotten

Is there a bug here? I'm unclear what the issue was.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I was doing the daily quest to get the memories. Somehow I started with 8 in my inventory. got an other 8 but then they stop dropping from the ghosts, because I had 16 in my inventory. to correct this issue i had to destroy 8 of them. and they start dropping again.

had the same issue with mylog gatherers were I started with one in my inventory needing I think 8. here also the dropping stopped after i got the needed number in my inventory but the counter was still 1 low. destroyed 1 and it started dropping again.

I think the mylog veterans also suffer from this because after i have done this quest i get some drops of rank symbols.

what is happening quest need X number of items. you start with n number of these. the drop stops after you have gotten x number in your inventory but the counter for the quest is only ad X-N

I've just had this same issue, did the questline on my 100 Ancient and had gathered 9 extra "Recovered Memory" then took on the daily that asks for 16. I looted 7 so in my inventory were 16 but then no more would drop. Quest log says only 7/16 gathered. Took me a while to realise then remembered reading this thread. Split stack and deleted 9, next kill a memory dropped. Could've been there all night trying to get something that wasn't going to drop!
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

We've fixed Memories of the Forgotten (Part 1 and Part 2), so it won't drop any extra Recovered Memories while taking the quests.
    When doing (Daily) Clerical Order: Memories of the Forgotten, proceeding the above quests, then you won't have any extra, which will cause this situation. It will be on next Delta. Thank you.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information