Thread: Newbie here!

Default Newbie here!

Greetings, just new to this game and yet to pay (lol)

As an old-style MMORPG so far this game is pretty great, I'm playing Dragon in Chaos but it seems not many players in this server and maybe I'll consider (delete and) create a new one in other server and which one has more player may I ask?

Finally, of course, I have other many other questions but to keep the board clean I'll just google them or ask in the game

Default Re: Newbie here!

historical order has a bid less players, is a closer community. I don't know how Taiwan will play out. probably in the evenings you will get morning players of Europe, which only excist during the weekends. and in the morning and after noon out will get the evening and late players in the.

But this game has plenty to do I played so far 2 years and still have more then plenty things to do for Solo.

Ask any questions ask here, on discord ( you will fins some where on this forum an invite), or on new player, and if no one is there ask it on market place.( ad least for order) BUT DO ASK. also Istaria Lexica is a good source of info.

Quote Originally Posted by gkoster View Post
    historical order has a bid less players, is a closer community. I don't know how Taiwan will play out. probably in the evenings you will get morning players of Europe, which only excist during the weekends. and in the morning and after noon out will get the evening and late players in the.

But this game has plenty to do I played so far 2 years and still have more then plenty things to do for Solo.

Ask any questions ask here, on discord ( you will fins some where on this forum an invite), or on new player, and if no one is there ask it on market place.( ad least for order) BUT DO ASK. also Istaria Lexica is a good source of info.
    Thanks and btw I've joined the Discord, if there's something I can't find I'll ask there. I always prefer to go solo l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶ so it won't really bother me unless there's a seriously hard quest can't complete alone with the level ot multi-player limited. But of course, adding friends is always helpful

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home, comp, and we are glad to have you. these days, chaos seems to be the most populated shard. blight, the test shard, is virtually empty, and i don't get on order much.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    welcome home, comp, and we are glad to have you. these days, chaos seems to be the most populated shard. blight, the test shard, is virtually empty, and i don't get on order much.
    Thx for the welcome and I think why so few player I seen it's bcz I'm in newbie area then. If things going well I'll try a month of basic access and see how'll it going

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay in Istaria!

As others have already described, Chaos is the more populated server as Order has some more restrictions as a designated role-play server. Chaos tends to have its population congregate in Dralk, one of the main dragon cities, if you are looking for players out and about. Otherwise, check the Marketplace channel on both servers, as well as New Player on Order or New Player Assistance on Chaos. There you can speak to people even if you are not in proximity of them and ask questions.

Best wishes and happy travels!

Welcome to Istaria then
    I think everyone already said the essential stuff but i have a few more things to add ^^. These days the game might be a bit empty but that is due to different time zones as well. Istaria has alot of players from different countrys and they are not always online at the same time. We have a great community tho. You will find that out rather quickly on the Discord server.

If you need help with something and i`m online just poke me . In game name is Pryzm as well.
    If u get stuck i`m having a little tutorial on my channel and a Let`s Play series i`m working on. The tutorials may be a bit badly done because i literally explain EVERYTHING instead of just telling the important stuff but it`s something XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRF...aJIqudYU9PvPMg

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thread Information