Thread: Community Dragon tunnels building: Chiconis & Dralk Connector opening

Default Community Dragon tunnels building: Chiconis & Dralk Connector opening

The Chiconis & Dralk Connector will be opened today as a public event. Meeting will be at 10 PM (GMT+1) / 4 PM (EST) near the Sanctuary Bay entrance located north of Dalimond (22773/23171) for anyone who wants to attend!
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Default Re: Community Dragon tunnels building: Chiconis & Dralk Connector opening

The Chiconis & Dralk Connector has been opened, thanks to all Gifted who have attended to this little event!
    The work on the tunnels is now over for a while (next patch?). The Connector has been activated with the help of GM Ludwik. What did it do? Well, that's a surprise and you will have to discover it by youself!
    Here is a picture from the group.

And for those who couldn't be at the event: https://youtu.be/EYnVnxFd0to
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Default Re: Community Dragon tunnels building: Chiconis & Dralk Connector opening

Thanks for the video. I am sorry I missed the reveal. You guys did fantastic work down there!
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Thread Information