Thread: Returning Player!

Default Returning Player!

Hello, all!

The last time I played this game seriously was around 2012 or so. Even then, I didn't get far, but I've always remembered how fun it was to play as a dragon. So, I bit the bullet and signed up, hopped onto Chaos, and started playing all over again. I hadn't gotten far originally--the highest I've been was, I think, around level 45 on my Dragon. Currently level 7 on my gold-and-black hatchling, Annalise.

The game feels way emptier, and New Trismus being destroyed adds a layer of comic irony to that fact. Still, I'm enjoying it so far, and look forward to actually ascending to adulthood (eventually) since I was too unskilled as a kid to manage it.

It feels good to be back in Istaria!

Default Re: Returning Player!

Welcome home

!!!RwR!!!
    Smaug

Welcome back! Think I vaguely remember you. I too had a long break and just recently returned, there's a lot of stuff changed and added. Agreed it feels emptier but there are still enough online. See you in-game
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Quote Originally Posted by pevil2000 View Post
    Welcome back! Think I vaguely remember you. I too had a long break and just recently returned, there's a lot of stuff changed and added. Agreed it feels emptier but there are still enough online. See you in-game
    Ahh, my old dragons and account/forum name had nothing to do with my current alias, Mephisto, so the person you remember, probably wasn’t me. ^^;

Welcome back!
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Welcome back, Mephisto
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try: Istaria Reference (Info and Links to other resources)

Thread Information