Thread: Stolen wings?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Stolen wings?

These have just been added to DC Universe Online for an event i just seen in a you tube vid.
    Is it just me or do they look like they just copy/pasted the Dryadds wings???
    https://ibb.co/Gxp09Fy
    Last edited by Cegaiel; May 9th, 2019 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Fixed broken image link

Default Re: Stolen wings?

They do but...aren't they based on butterflies in real world? You will see same/similar ideas anywhere in world.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

They look like butterfly wings. I'm guessing your main hunch is the one on the left which would be a mix of a Blue Morpho (Morpho menelaus) and a Blue Emperor (Papilio ulysses) and istaria does have one wing style like it (wing_00 in the files), likely also based on the same butterflies, but they are clearly not the same files as there is a large number of differences in the texture, like the colour, pattern and shape, the texture used in DC Universe is also seemingly of higher resolution and contains more details.

I also doubt anyone in today's gaming market would want textures as small as the istarian dryad wings. (they are 256x256 currently, which is a relatively small for today's market)
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

I just like to think that after so many years Istaria is still setting the trends

Thread Information