Thread: When plot bugs bite... castle gate house!

Default When plot bugs bite... castle gate house!

Default Re: When plot bugs bite... castle gate house!

whaaa ? where did that come from ? *wants one*
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

I'm the happy owner of a very bugged plot on Unity. My plot won't list structures finished and under construction, planning window shows no outlines, and adding a structure gives an empty list... ...and then after a long wait it fill with the usual structures, as well as extra ones. I've got lampposts, guard posts, lighthouse, city walls, castle pieces, "TEST Dragon Lair" pieces and so on...

However, the 'extra' structures give an "excluded" error message if you try to place them for construction.

EDIT: the silo scaffold you can see on the left is a T4 Silo, just to give you a rough idea of the height of that monster...

Concerning lampposts... they seemed to behave perfectly well in the planning window, the footprint for them seemed to be absolutely fine, and they listed the resources needed perfectly well.

So, AE, any chance we can have lampposts set to valid for plots (of any flavour) with a sensible limit per plot of 5 or so lampposts?[;)]

I remember a night at unitycommunity channel where I told on and on about how much I wanted GIANT CASTLES! - seems they're slowly on the way perhaps..

Lampposts, guardposts and such will also be a cool addition, I know I want a lamp or two on my plot, that's for sure :)

Celenor Sarafien - Unity - Proud member of Shinzawai.
    93 ranger/47 healer/37 tailor/36 mage/21 weaver/15 fletcher

wow impressive hopefully castles will be finished sometime [<:o)]
    100 Warrior |100 Guardian |100 Healer
    Unity [former Ice]

wich one would you pick ?

Serat

Umm..thats not a castle piece, it is a gnomish pie safe. Common among most of the northern clans who cherishwhat only mother can bake well...

Sounds awesone, yet irritating. Looks like you're inadvertently getting some "previews".
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Thread Information