Thread: The Hammer of Kings

Default The Hammer of Kings

I'm on Dralnok's Doom Chapter 2: The Hammer of Kings. I've done everything that I'm aware of, killed the king, spoken to his spirit, spoken to Captain Jarthur in Aughundell and the final step is ticked but the quest isn't complete (Return to Aug with the Hammer and speak to Gulnor). I don't recall ever having had the Hammer but it's all ticked off and won't complete the quest. Bug to report or am I supposed to pick the Hammer up from somewhere?
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Default Re: The Hammer of Kings

There's a step "Speak with the Spirit of Dralnok Hammerfist" and then another "Listen to Dralnok" and in that one he gives you the Hammer of Kings. Try greeting him again and he should say something and then the quest will move to "Return to Aughundell with word of Lord Dralnok's Fate and speak with Captain Jarthur"
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks Amon, I have tried that but it hasn't helped, still shows as completed on the steps but not the actual quest. I always forget I can abandon quests though so will try that and re-do it, see if that works.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

try to speek to the old dwarf or the captain of the gard. I think i had the same issue. speaking with one of them before the other solved it for me.

Oops yes forgot to add back in here, I raised a support ticket after noting this is one of the quests you can't abandon and retake. It was exactly as you say gkoster, despite everything being ticked it updated again once I spoke to Jarthur again (I swear I already had!) so has all worked now Thanks everyone

To the DEV's

I think it would be a good idee, to put then in the quest that you have to speak to both of them in sequence, as more then one person has had this problem with this quest in this way.

Thread Information