Thread: enraged glowing wisp vatalities

Default enraged glowing wisp vatalities

ok had a hunt for enraged glowing wisp vitalities.

I did go to the forest north of accull. it was so bad I started statistics on it did 10 runs through the forest, each run lasting about 3 min I got from that 15 wisps and 3 vitalities. and got after about 30 runs compleate burned out and my mind turning.

the wisp concentration is just to low that combined with the slow span ins while moving you have to look constantly around.
    which will lead to a kind of motion sickness

If my estimates are correct there were 3 wisp in total spawning after kill in about 4.5 min. because it was alternating one run with one wisp and tone with 2.

please can to number of wisp be in creased.

I will check out secluded pass later.

Default Re: enraged glowing wisp vatalities

first on suggestion i check the field close the the guild papa.

here are 4 groups of wisps each consisting of one normal 3 weak and one enraged. did the run through the hole set for half on hour out completed 18 run and scored 20 wisp scoring 4 enraged wisp vitalities. so the respawn time is about 5 min here.

this field is easier to run through be cause of the grouping an there fore localisation of the enrage wisps.

I get the the idee that the amount of wisps is not the problem but the respawn times. or better said respawn time * amount
    Last edited by gkoster; August 27th, 2019 at 05:23 PM.

sheltered pass this is the aeria with the blighted wisps only has a high concentration of 6 respawn time about 3 minutes ( this is really faster then the others two i have done so far.

here you can almost continious haunt and not lose all the time running about.

I agree hunting anything with very low spawn and/or random drop of what your after is a royal pain but is what it is I guess. Are you using a selection hotkey macro to help find? An example below:

edit hotkey as below...
    1. select --------------Select Self (reason for this and#2 is so you know macro still running)
    2. select------------- -Select Nearest Enemy
    3. wait ---------------.5 seconds
    4. text command ----/select Enraged Glowing Wisp (or whatever your hunting for)
    5. wait ---------------2.0 seconds (gives time to hit stop once locks on what looking for, could reduce to 1 if want)
    6. execute -----------hotkey Bank X Button X

You could have multiple text commands /select XXX) each one different mob, I have one hotkey with dozen or more boss mobs so whenever I'm hunting Thistleface or Eclipse or whatever boss mob I just use the same hotkey to help find them.
    Last edited by Smaug; August 30th, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

I didn't probably it will reduce a bid of the motion sickness, after its activated you still have to locate the target tough.

it will not really help if you working in a search pattern. like i did second set. it could even work the opposite way there.

But thanks for the set up. It not all of us are familiar, and i didn't know how to put in recursion.

It should help you find quicker. It will locate at or over 100m, behind hills or trees, with a pointer showing you direction in target window.

Thread Information