I am in Istaria for over 12 years ( wow time flies .... ), and since this whole time there is bug with most Ancient Dragon heads which either everyone seems to ignore or don't care / didn't noticed it, however I find it extremely sad that no developer ever wanted to fix this in my opinion one of the most serious esthetical bug. Its only visible on Ancient Dragons, didn't noticed it on Hatchlings and Adults.

First this one :

Its a hole in middle of most popular Dragon head...
Can't see it on darker terrain but for example if you are red and go on snow, it looks just awful.

Second one :

Holes visible under certain angle near eyes of most Dragon heads.

Third one :

Holes in earfins also in middle of head.

Forth one :

Neck hole

I was contacting developers about this issue 3 years ago and that was their response :
Greetings, The neck slit / back fin is a complex issue and the developers say that's not something they can fix rig…
Long ago one person managed to fix it in this thread https://community.istaria.com/forum/...ragon-textures but since at least 5 years ( maybe more ) the mod isn't working anymore.

Also I was asking developers about planned Unreal update, which I noticed became something of a taboo ...
Their answer was
The developers will release more information about Unreal much later in the year.
yeah well ...
That was 3 years ago.
I don't blame developers for almost no progress in Unreal engine porting of Istaria because its almost "unreal" job to do with so low amount of staff working on it, moreover I think its honestly a mistake to be working on unreal engine because none of us will see it done in our lifetimes ( unless a miracle happens and Istaria will suddenly have +20 Developers working on porting to Unreal ).
In my opinion developers should focus more on fixing and making better "old" Istaria rather that trying to do something nearly impossible ( Unreal Engine ).

The "old" Istaria is what makes Istaria unique among thousands of other mmos, if it will be ported to Unreal I doubt it will have same functionality as "old" Istaria, especially the whole crafting system and all its formulas will be probably nearly impossible thing to port to Unreal, not to mention all quests and so many races. I mean, look at World of Warcraft ( yes forbidden game name on Istaria forums, sorry ) after several years they are still alive with millions of players and they never switched game to new engine, it still mostly uses one cpu core ( although they tried to make it use more by adding support for directx 12 ) , all they did was just very slowly try to update old engine and push it to the limit by adding new tricks and high res textures, they have nearly infinite money when compared to Istaria and they would never try to move whole WoW to new engine because that is nearly impossible thing to do, they just keep adding new content and thats what Istaria should do too unless developers wanna kill game by splitting it into two games.