Thread: Odd Notices During Combat

Default Odd Notices During Combat

Was killing Risen Tomb Guards at the Tomb of Borranis, and got the same notices, over and over again: "Attack already has keyword (1786) so event Slate Strength Wing Scale keyword (937) will not be applied."

Every so often (I assume, when I was using an attack based on my head scale), it would be "...event Slate Strength Head Scale..."

Not sure if it was actually affecting the combat, as the Risen Tomb Guards were unrisen, or whatever you do to an undead creature...

Just curious what it means, and why I'm seeing it sooooo many times!

Toadhailys

Default Re: Odd Notices During Combat

Just some guesses, but I think you may have 2 damage modifiers equipped at the same time.
    On a Wing Scale, maybe you have a Percing Winds technique for your Galewind (+ xx damage). And another tech kit, crystal, emblem/title with the same kind of bonus somewhere else. And both conflict.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

I do have Piercing Winds on one wing; the other has a speed tech. I've also got the Rending Tech on my head scale (and, a Phoenix Mask). And, I've always got myself buffed with the various gifts, abilities and spells. Guess I'll have to experiment on something fairly easy to kill and see what's causing the conflict...thank you, Firebrand!

Toadhailys

I've seen you in Chiconis yesterday and noticed you had the Title: Vandus Militia active.
    This one also has a damage modifier:

+4 damages to Skulks.

Check it out as well.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Yeah, that was the culprit, Firebrand, thanks. I debuffed completely, then added things, one at a time, while I played with the ruxus in Chiconis. Everything was fine until I added the Vandus Militia; continued testing, at it was the only thing causing problems...so, it'll be retired other than for RP sessions.

Thread Information