Thread: looks like the update greated some bug

Default looks like the update greated some bug

3 out of four people in the tower of healing don't want to give the daylies although they have a question mark above there had. in timing they should have given me the quests.

Only the gravedust quest is working the other not for nither marble nor oldin.

oldin on order.

Default Re: looks like the update greated some bug

I think I also run into problem with relstaroth, not wanting to give me expert lair shaping quest, just finisched the T5 but doesn't offer a qust after.

also balennos is hanging after do the first one of the crystal shaping once

Also as dragon Marlbe I'm not get the bonus making perfect flow stone on expert work shop.

tied with oldin on a expert anvil and also he doesn't get bonus.

ok have a fresly build lunus crystal shaper. And i can't ( let well) activate the lair lunus shrine. when later to hiliun cauldron and after that back to lunu sshrine and after that i got lunus shrine. could activate it but then later opening it said a gain heliun cauldron.

ok a new one

after talking to a vault keeper a can't acces my vault any more it just say requesting vault contains.

by the way the vault keeper didn't have any thing blue.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

on blight, most of the town marshall - clerash's, at least - quests have disappeared. i haven't logged in this week yet to check if it is fixed. i plan to tomorrow night.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

As of last night, on Order, none of the Town Marshalls or Trophy Hunters were offering more than a single quest...

Talanterth dragon's quest at Brethil Oasis, the Daily Relics of Ancients, has gibberish letters and numbers and then says Requirements not met after that. Can still get the quest and it does work. Just says you can't get it and looks very very strange. Drunk dragon?
    Last edited by Ming; October 30th, 2019 at 08:37 PM.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

We are looking into this. We pushed a simulation updated regarding trading and how consigners handle items for optimization, but some changes regarding quests also slipped through, causing an issue. We temporarily fixed it, but trying to remove the broken text with ' requirements not met' then broke it again.

We'll try to get this fixed as quickly as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Thank you for all you good work.

It seems that all the problems have been repaired.

thank you.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

not all the problems, i fear. on blight, i am trying to do the 'iron mountains, hollow shell' quest from clerash, and the vital bridges needed to get up the dalimond ridge and abandoned isle mountaintops are missing or out of reach. i am unable to climb the mountains or find a climbable path, making this quest undoable for me at the moment.
    can this be looked into?
    also, how does one obtain anniversary tokens and where can one find them when they do? i have been around for many anniversaries.... never mind, found one in my vault.
    Last edited by velveeta; November 4th, 2019 at 03:16 PM.

Interesting, that's very odd. Can you give coordinates to where exactly you are having this issue?

Also, I know you found one, but anniversary tokens were for the 15th Anniversary and its associated events. You got one one per character on any account with an active subscription. Extras were earned from events run around that time.

yikes, not exactly at the moment. the stone bridge leading to the anthras root and up the mountain to the frost critters on the south end of dalimond ridge is missing. the bridge leading across the river at the west side of the mountain on abandoned isle is floating in the air - i almost drowned trying to ford it. i couldn't find the path up the mountain that used to be behind the waterfall, either.
    this is on blight, by the way.
    and thanx for letting me know about the anni tokens - i didn't realize each character would have one. time to go shopping!! lol

All the Abandoned Island bridges seem ok to me on Blight. You may need to clear your world cache.
    The path to go behind the waterfall is next to the salt spawn at the east lake.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

thanx, fire! i will definately check it out soon, as i am in the middle of a quest blog....

Thread Information