Hello everyone!

Our art team is currently at a crossroads, and we would like your blessing to figure out which path we continue down for the future.

We cannot reveal too much information regarding this project as it is in its very early, tentative stages, and we do not want to give out information we may have to go back on later. However, I will still answer questions regarding specifics that I know will not change if I can.

This currently only applies to humans, elves, half-giants, and fiends. It may apply to other bipedal races in the future, but never to dragons. Please keep that in mind with your vote.

All that being said, I propose to you a question. Please vote in the poll above to answer, and discuss in the replies.

Given the choice between these options, please tell us what you would prefer.

1. I would prefer to keep my character's design exactly as is, grandfathered into a new system, at the expense of losing more quality and greater customization options for my character. My character will still be affected by the changes on its model and small details, but I get to keep my exact old textures grandfathered in. I recognise that by choosing grandfathering, I will not get the option to redesign my character.

2. I would prefer greater options for character creation and higher quality, at the expense of having to redesign my current character. The redesign will be free to all affected characters as if you used a redesign token. You will be able to recreate your current character's design nearly exactly, but there will be minor differences. I am not required to replicate my old design if I do not wish, either.