Thread: Wishing I really was Gifted!

Default Wishing I really was Gifted!

Just need to let off steam, up until a few years ago I was very healthy, one of these people never at the doctors for anything. Then a whole bunch of stuff that seemed unrelated went wrong including blood clots but it all turned out to be due to a nasty rare illness called Cushing's disease. I've just had brain surgery to treat that 9 weeks ago and now I find out I need elbow surgery for something else! It all just seems never ending right now.

On the plus side it's meant a lot of play time of Istaria due to being off work sick for a year.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Default Re: Wishing I really was Gifted!

Vent all you want. I had similar last year. Wasn't taking any prescription medication, didn't have any conditions that most people my age deal with. Then suddenly, all kinds of things went wrong. It sucks doesn't it? But we keep going and keep playing!
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

It really does! Thanks for the kind words Ming and hope your ills stay away for good now
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Hi Pevil,
    I know the feeling when your body that served you well so long suddenly seems to turn on you and you think what the .. is happening.
    Like you are already doing, remember the wise words of Monty Python - always look on the bright side of life ;-)
    Oh and ranting now and again helps too!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Indeed Sigi! Have to love a bit of Monty Python. Not watched any in ages, could be an idea...

I can relate.

End Stage Renal Failure 18 months ago.

Now, dialysis every night! Wheeee!!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Oh gosh Veruliyam, so sorry to hear that.

I think we all need to get together and get some kind of Wolverine/Deadpool experiment started so we can get that healing factor

I ve been in hospital from Dec 24Th (which is Christmas Eve in Germany) until today- home since a few h.
    I praise the Lord- I got a competent emergency/surgery staff . This was not an easy one.
    And recovery will llast
    I ve been in hospital before this year- can t count how often Flame was.
    I lost a very close friend.
    I know about a lot of Istarians who fight serious deseases- and other hard trouble.
    I think of all of you and send love.

--AND YES-- how much we wished we were really gifted. So true Pevil this thought often came to my mind.

When the anesthesiologist asked me what I was going to dream of when she put me to sleep
    "white sands? Blue montains?"I mumbled into the mask. ISTARIA.

So I m back in time to wish you all a happy New Year- Healthy happy full of dreams.
    I will be on tomorrow and watch that !"§$%&2019 fade away and greet 2020 welcome. In Istaria.

Dear Devs, Amon, Rick*bows*what I always told you: Istaria is a reason to return, to wake up again, hope..
    And this is definately part of why your hard, good , undeviating work is sooo precious. I thank you all for another year-
    though rl often locked me out of Istaria.
    I will think of all souls I ever met here and still meet tomorrow night

HAPPY NEW YEAR then- and GOD bless you
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Ah Lov that's beautiful Will look forward to seeing you ingame again, I'm back on quite regularly now. Hope you are feeling better and Flame too. I second your message to the devs, Istaria is what has helped me through this tough year, the community as well so love to you all and a happy new year.

OMG. Hope to see you soon.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

I hope for the best for all of you. I have been going through some things this year but nothing like any of you. I wish all of you a Happy New Year. I hope to see you in the game. Hoping you are all getting better. Slimey on Order

Lov, I hope you and Flame are doing better. I heard from Cixi what a hard time you had and wish you the best. I hope you fully recover and come spend some time on Order. I need someone to "pick on". Cixi is getting mean in her old age. Please get better. Slimey (your old friend) on Order

Thread Information