Thread: missing resources and enemies and characters.

Default missing resources and enemies and characters.

I noticed this my self and other also have the same issue.

It happens to some people more then other that NPs, resource notes and monsters not appier.

My self i had an empty of NPs tower of healing on oldin and the NPs where there for marbled, relogging I got the NPs back on oldin.

What i think is happening is that we loose a lot of data packages send from the surver, which don't arrive on the client.

I think as a precortion packages should have the time stamp of the last resieved and last send data package.if then some go missing they can be re requested.

Default Re: missing resources and enemies and characters.

I can confirm I’m finding similar issues. Most of the Order server has aswell, between long loading times to connect initially to the server, npcs/mobs not loading, nodes not disappearing when all resources are depleted from them, nodes not appearing at all in some areas. I had tried clearing cache and repatching, restarting my modem several times but to no avail. For it to happen so frequently to the majority of the players seems to be a little too much of a coincidence.

I had huge issues on Chaos a couple of days ago. I relogged about 3 times and mobs were missing every time; at one point half the npcs in Bristugo wouldn't load and nothing near Delgarath would. Then some of the mobs near Delgarath would show for me but not the ones I needed for a quest; they were there because a group mate could see them. I landed to kill one in a gold rage hit-n-run and died to nothing. Nothing even came up in my combat log. Then my group mate couldn't see me to res me despite standing on my head. I relogged and he still couldn't res me so I recalled. When I returned he could see a mob I needed but I couldn't see it or the mob.

Next day everything seemed fine however.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

For whatever reason, I seemed to be one of the players unaffected by this; a guild-mate was on the Isle of Wisps at the same time as I, and said that she saw no wisps or residue, while I was gathering essence and had wisps all around me....The issue does appear to be affecting the majority of players...just hoping I don't become one of them, as I'm rapidly approaching my RoP!

It hasn't happened to me on Order either. Hope it doesn't.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

The developers are looking into this, thank you for your reports! Is anyone who's having the problem also using the Blight client?

Not having the issue here, using live client, not blight client

Having the issue, use live client, not blight.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Thread Information