Thread: missing resources and enemies and characters.

Hybrid View

Default missing resources and enemies and characters.

I noticed this my self and other also have the same issue.

It happens to some people more then other that NPs, resource notes and monsters not appier.

My self i had an empty of NPs tower of healing on oldin and the NPs where there for marbled, relogging I got the NPs back on oldin.

What i think is happening is that we loose a lot of data packages send from the surver, which don't arrive on the client.

I think as a precortion packages should have the time stamp of the last resieved and last send data package.if then some go missing they can be re requested.

Default Re: missing resources and enemies and characters.

I can confirm I’m finding similar issues. Most of the Order server has aswell, between long loading times to connect initially to the server, npcs/mobs not loading, nodes not disappearing when all resources are depleted from them, nodes not appearing at all in some areas. I had tried clearing cache and repatching, restarting my modem several times but to no avail. For it to happen so frequently to the majority of the players seems to be a little too much of a coincidence.

I had huge issues on Chaos a couple of days ago. I relogged about 3 times and mobs were missing every time; at one point half the npcs in Bristugo wouldn't load and nothing near Delgarath would. Then some of the mobs near Delgarath would show for me but not the ones I needed for a quest; they were there because a group mate could see them. I landed to kill one in a gold rage hit-n-run and died to nothing. Nothing even came up in my combat log. Then my group mate couldn't see me to res me despite standing on my head. I relogged and he still couldn't res me so I recalled. When I returned he could see a mob I needed but I couldn't see it or the mob.

Next day everything seemed fine however.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

For whatever reason, I seemed to be one of the players unaffected by this; a guild-mate was on the Isle of Wisps at the same time as I, and said that she saw no wisps or residue, while I was gathering essence and had wisps all around me....The issue does appear to be affecting the majority of players...just hoping I don't become one of them, as I'm rapidly approaching my RoP!

It hasn't happened to me on Order either. Hope it doesn't.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

The developers are looking into this, thank you for your reports! Is anyone who's having the problem also using the Blight client?

Thread Information