Thread: Any suggestions on /cnc and /snc

Default Any suggestions on /cnc and /snc

I have made two hot keys for looting. One uses /snc and loots and shrinks monster. The other uses /cnc with loot and shrinks monster. I do the shrinks because most monsters tend to fall on top of each other and become hard to sort out. My problem is both cause trouble. The /snc will only select 2 dead only and the only way to select any others in same pile is to constantly move around. I wish it would search more than 2 monsters. The /cnc will select all dead monsters and shrink them, which is great, except it always shrinks my character. Both of these hot keys have a wait command in them. I wish I could get either the /snc to look at more than 2 monsters or that the /cnc would not select my living character and shrink it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Yes I have the "wait" command in both hot keys. Slimey on Order

Default Re: Any suggestions on /cnc and /snc

Heya,
    you don't need the wait command, and /cnc is the way to go. Be sure you use /loot and then /ssc AFTER the /cnc command. If you don't and selected yourself before using the macro, you'll shrink yourself.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

You only shrink yourself if you've selected yourself first by accident I think. The cnc works okay for me. And, let's face it, if I can get it to work, anyone should be able to.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Thanks Elteria. I used the /cnc one and changed it. I removed the "wait" command and added the /ssc. It works like before and still shrinks my character. I had a pig selected today and used /cnc hot key. It looted the pig, shrank the pig & then shrank my character, I may have pressed key twice. I was not selected when it shrank my character. So all is normal for Istaria..

I use /snc command /loot but stack the comands i have under one key 20 /snc comands intemixed with /loot with out wait

in this way you can loot a stack of enemies with one key stroke.

What's /ssc?

If /ssc is setscale, I have done it twice. I need to go correct this. Another question is: does /lootall leave anything? I know you used to find special items not looted and don't know now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    What's /ssc?
    Sets the scale of the player's character model or that of the currently selected entity.

LOL, I've been typing out /setscale all this time

Does it always shrink you too, or just sometimes? you don't have select self anywhere in the macro for looting?

Just sometimes it shrinks me. I do not have myself selected in hot key or when fighting. If I hit the hotkey more than once, it may shrink me. Say I have a pile of dead monsters next to me. I use the /cnc hot key. If I hit the key more times than there are monsters, it will shrink my character. Never did I select myself. Anyway it just does it.

Mmmh, are you clicking your toon with your mouse after using the hotkey and select yourself accidentially by that?

------------------

so your hotkey macro is....
    1. Text Command /cnc
    2. Action Loot All
    3. Text Command /ssc .25

And thats all?

Yes to Smaug. I have: /cnc - lootall - /ssc .3. That is it for my hot key. I have also another hot key like this: /snc - loot - /ssc .3. This one never shrinks me but will only select 2 corpses.
    Elteria, After being shrank, I am not selected just blank on aim window.

I probably see what is happenig its the double tap i think.

when executing a short cut key it takes time ( even without waits). if you double click you could get that (theoritcally) first the twice the first command is done then twice the second command and then twice the third command (etc.) So it can be that the diffrent comands are interfering with one other. the same thing will happen if you change setelection to you self while the command is running.

Smaugs question is the right way to do it, I've got exactly that macro and it works fine for me.

------------------

I also have right beside that hotkey, one with the red arrow up icon with ssc 1.0 for when accidentally shrink myself which does occur more then I'd like but is usually my fault totally, and another with blue arrow down icon with ssc .25 for shrinking those big butted dragons that block my view (specially gates) when running around.

Thanks everyone. I probably am double clicking. I need to make a hot key for the dragons also. I like that idea. Now if I could only access my buildings on my plot but that is another problem.

I always have to shrink the dragons. The looting hotkey It works as Elt. says if it's set up like that.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

selecting structures should be fixed. Might just be on blight for now, but if so soon as goes live will be fine. If you use the patch to blight option, should be working ok now. Just remember sometimes using that option can cause problems so be ready to turn off if run into problems. Right now its working fine for me.

Thread Information