Don't think I ever made an account here. I'd like to say I had fun playing this game for the past two months. After nine years a lot has changed good and bad. I wish the people in my old friends list were still around as it was hard to make new ones. The new ones I did meet made this game more fun to be a part of. It was nice meeting you Lovwyrm/Lunalov, the people of Scarlet Dawn are great people. Might not mean a lot to some, but saying hello to me each time I logged in, well I appreciated that. Smaug/Scramjet/Elteria you're good people. Thanks for including me on epic fights. TDO, thanks for having me and showing me how to lvl CrystalShaper in 10 hours. LOL. Xelrah, never really met you, but your guide gave me the knowledge to do somethings in this game I thought impossible. I'd like to think I may have improved on it, but that could be construed as heresy. If I could bottle up that feeling I got killing my first greater epic... what a rush. LengendarySpyro, even though English isn't your main language.. I was picking up what you were laying down brother. Keep trying to make your dragon better. Good luck all and happy hunting.