Thread: Strange Things on Crafting

Default Strange Things on Crafting

I was trying to make an adamantium tool claw today. I was adding three tool sockets to it. When I tried to make it at first, it said I needed 24 adamantium bars and 9 bronze bars and etc. When I went to the expert blacksmith shop, it said I was 4 bronze bars short. I got 4 more bars and tried to make the claw. Well it REMOVED all my buffs and gifts. The screen now says I am too low to make claw. I cast my gifts and buffs again to go above minimum. Now it says I need 43 adamantium bars. After fighting all this, I make the claw with using only what was asked for the first time I tried it. So I ended up using 24 Adam. bars and 9 bronze bars. Why did it ask for so many more bars than were needed?? Why did it remove my gifts and buffs for??? I had cast my gifts and buffs before I tried to make this claw. Anyway I made this claw after all this headache. Thanks. Slimey on Order

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Strange Things on Crafting

Perhaps when you looked at what you needed you were in the field, so it didnt take into account the boost you get from fianlly crafting at a T6 machine?
    Also you know you can buy socket techs from Town Pb's and just drag/drop them onto the items after creation so you don't need bronze

Hi Slimey,

There's a bug currently with technique components doubling, tripling, etc, when you try to create more than one of a techniqued item and in some other situations. We're looking into it. You can get around it by opening the formula and applying the techniques with all your tools/machines ready.

Thanks for the quick replies. The doubling or tripling of resources has happened before. The loss of my gifts was new. Like I said, it was strange. I know about the socket techs but it is nice to make the item as I want it. Thanks again. Slimey on Order

Thread Information