Thread: Welger Arena Etiquette

Default Welger Arena Etiquette

There is nothing that prevents a player from going into the Welger arena
    to fight when another player is already fighting in there. However, this
    creates a difficult situation. It's hard to see your own mob and once they
    are dead, the Welger corpses lie there for a long time.

Please be considerate and take turns! Play nice, ok?
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Welger Arena Etiquette

Also, if you don't kill your own spawned mobs (or somebody comes in and kills them), you don't get credit for them and that days dailies are wasted as they only spawn once.
    Also don't get credit if you die or CTD during the battle.

The arena can be a mess. If several players are trying to fight in arena, the dead pile up and are very slow to go away. As few as there are on Order, I wonder why players can not wait until another player leaves. Wish something could be done about two players trying to fight at same time. Slimey on Order
    (ps: I know I will regret this, What is CTD)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

ctd = crash to desktop
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Only a matter of time before things get nasty between players in the arena...

The number of challenges to do means it takes quite awhile for someone to work thru them all. A couple per tier would be adequate, just adjust the rewarded tokens to keep it in line with what we get now, without requiring 20 some odd individual fights. Or maybe make it so that you can only fight those at your tier, to limit time needed and number requiring to be worked through. Again, just adjust the rewarded tokens so that is comes out similar to what we have now.

As it is now, someone is either already there or someone arrives during your fight and has to wait. And you show up, the other player is afk, so you get started, then they come back from afk and decide they were there first, walk in and spawn their challenges.... it's just a recipe for conflict when it doesn't need to be.

Or maybe do dailies together, as many players come to arena, make group with them and do the same?m maybe bigger arena spawn but this game is about co-op and players should play together. I knows of course it's soloable stuff, but soon not anymore, it's ssugestion more, but if you afraid of interruptiopn of your daily, offer to join and do this quest together, or it matter of loot as well?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vasteel View Post
    Or maybe do dailies together, as many players come to arena, make group with them and do the same?m maybe bigger arena spawn but this game is about co-op and players should play together. I knows of course it's soloable stuff, but soon not anymore, it's ssugestion more, but if you afraid of interruptiopn of your daily, offer to join and do this quest together, or it matter of loot as well?
    It's not so much the interruption as the idea that if you kill someone else's spawn, or they kill yours, then your quest won't give you credit for that day. How are you going to tell which Gudal is yours when there's 10 running around?
    [09/29/15 22:38:24] General Reklar Plaguebearer surveys your corpse with a look of smug satisfaction.

There has to be a better way. Either lock arena while someone is fighting or let one fight not be seen by other. There will ALWAYS be players who will not wait for someone else to finish. Another problem I have already seen, players starting arena fight and just standing outside obviously away from game. Already seen both on Order.

Thread Information