Thread: Strange Things on Trying to Log in:

Default Strange Things on Trying to Log in:

I am having trouble logging into Order today. When I do log onto Order, I have many problems. All start with "you must move around a little bit". I walk around and I fly around but constantly get "you must move around a bit". So I flew to a portal to use it, Standing inside portal it says I am 253 m away from portal and must be 8 m or less to use portal. So I try recall, it goes through the recall process and I end up in same place with statement "not allowed at moment". I try to access one of my buildings while standing in middle of building, it gives error of being too far away. I tried to cast a gift on myself but it gives the error of "you must move around a bit" to cast spell. I move and I move but nothing changes. What is going on????? Can someone tell me how to fix this?? Disgruntled as normal. Slimey on Order

Default Re: Strange Things on Trying to Log in:

My dragon was the only one having this problem. My mule could not log in at all. Slimey logged in fine and had no problems. Now my mule has the "you must move around some" error. My mule can not use spells or portals or access buildings. My dragon now can move around. Its like I have not paid for my plot and characters. It seems random. It is so weird but normal for this game. Slimey on Order

Thread Information