Thread: To Istaria from Dobro

Default To Istaria from Dobro

I played this game when it first came out, with a group of dragons that started out tiny and eventually got our wings and we flew everywhere!

I was so surprised to see the game is still around. Is there anyone still playing? I poked my head into the game a while back and I was the only one on.

Default Re: To Istaria from Dobro

Welcome back to Istaria!

People still play, for sure, and we at Virtrium are working on the game still to deliver content updates to the game. We are currently in a double experience period for the duration of our world's quarantines. Earlier today I saw 74 people online on the Chaos server, which is the most populated server. Order is smaller, and Blight is generally empty as it is a testing server.

If you need any help, have any technical questions, or encounter any issues, feel free to write to us at support or join our Discord server.

Default Re: To Istaria from Dobro

Greetings, fellow Lunus and Helians!

So I decided to check again if this game is still going on and I was surprised to see that it does! I used to play Istaria about 6-7 years ago, but I only had a free access account, which is now lost. Therefore, I decided to create a new account and start out fresh because I really missed the world of Istaria.

I play on the Chaos server under the same name: Senua Sunfyre. If anyone else plays as a dragon and would like to hang out with me, send me a PM here or friend me on Chaos. I would really like to get into the game more serious and will probably upgrade to a paid subscription.

Thread Information