Greetings:
I would like to discuss with the community a matter regarding decisions in the game that are quite disturbing to me.
As you know, we are at the stage of ideas and making changes to the crossbowman class, in this topic the players presented approval for the creation of crossbow ammunition, but I would like to remind you that earlier the community was against creating ammunition for special attacks, what am I talking about?
Some time ago developers introduced new companions for players (surtheim fragment ally and flame elemental ally), both have a special attack, theoretically similar, but under a different name, as well as companions also differ in appearance.
Players had a problem with the decision that on surtheim ally to use a special attack needed to create class 6 recharge cells, while dragons used their limit in hoard, I would like to point out that the hoard itself is already a limit in itself, meanwhile under the pressure of players dissatisfied with the new mechanics, developers they had to set a double limit, the dragons could no longer use the hoard limit to use the flame elemental ally for a special attack, and everyone must now collect lava fragments in fierry rift.
I have to add that in the sheer volume of changes, developers made the following mistake: players complained about the mechanics of creating ammunition itself, what its weight, class 6 cells weighed some 10 bulk, I can't remember, but the order of changes was wrong, the mechanics of using was changed first, and then weight. This now boils down to a fairly unfair situation, where if you use a similar item in the game, you have to take into account the same limit as everyone else, but this change is very bothersome.
As for the use of hoard, I have to remind you that there was not always a limit in hoard, it was later added as a limiter, but I do not know the reason why dragons were given such a limit, but never mind, I mean how using hoard for special attacks is seen today.
I know that what I can do now is quite complicated, but in general I mean the way the community makes decisions. I do not hide that I would like to return to using hoard on special attacks by dragons, and to craft cells as their weight has been dramatically reduced.
If we really want to add a system to create ammunition for the game, let's be honest, and do not burden those who already have a certain limit to attacks, let's not create a mechanic for grinding items to use only a special attack. I think in the current situation as the cells weigh less, it would not hurt to go back to the older way of using attacks from allie's, when using breath of lava with flame elemental ally for smokó this is a double limit as they cannot use the limit in hoard, so in topic.