Thread: Live Update - Delta 310.6

Default Live Update - Delta 310.6

The Arena at the Ruin of Tazoon

• Quests will no longer check the quantity of Challenge Tokens you have in your inventory, but they are now level restricted (T1 to 50, T2 to 70, T3 to 90 and T4 to 100). They now award XP when completed appropriate to the minimum level they can be received.
    • Rewards sold by Challenge Master are now tiered by adventure levels and expanded to level 100. Prices have been adjusted to fit current Challenge Tokens quests awards.
    • T2 and T3 Heroes now drop trophies appropriate for their level. Additional trophy quests have been added to Trophy Hunters.
    • Gudal drops a bounty item that will interest a Bounty Master who has arrived at the Eastern Outpost.
    • All Welger Heroes have a chance to drop a Challenge Token of their level.
    • New T1 to T3 Hero challengers (Expert and Master) joined the arena with daily quests. But you have to defeat all challengers of a Tier every day to unlock the quests.
    • Gudal the Champion will come in an Exalted version once a week to the arena. Prepare yourself for a fierce battle and take friends with you... really....
    • You can now only take one arena quest at a time.
    • Welger Heroes, as well as various Welger bosses around the Ruin of Tazoon, will properly have Welger traits as designed. Welger traits are random augmentations giving monsters a bonus. The number of traits they can have varies with their level.

Armor of the Sun and Sun Blade

• Tech kits created from the Armor of the Sun pieces and the Sun Blade will only give an appearance. No bonus.
    • New tech kits are available to purchase at the Imperial Army Camp: Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Blessing of the Sun and Weapon & Scale Tech Kit: Bite of the Sun: they will give similar bonuses as the Armor of the Sun and the Sun Blade, but they now take a tech slot and can only be applied on Tier III gear or better.
    • Armor of the Sun Tech Kits can now be applied on any type or armor: not restricted to chainmail armor anymore.
    • Solite Bars properly need a Smelter to be crafted.
    • Quartermaster Bortak Hammerhead at the Imperial Army Camp has lowered his prices. Players who have already bought formulas there will have a refund of Imperial Army Tokens as compensation.

Adventure Fixes

• Elial’s Thorn attributes (except a boost in Focus instead of Primal) and effects now match Void Claw.
    • Corrected loot for all types of Sandspur Scorpions
    • Agh'kuk Gatherers in New Trismus are now known as Agh'kuk Scouts and drop Agh'kuk Scout Beatsticks as trophies. Trophy quest and quest “Town Marshall: Picking on the Little Guy” updated accordingly.
    • Fixed floating gnome junk obstacles in the Observatory
    • Shepard Dog pet is now known as Shepherd Dog pet
    • Honored Galean Adair in Aughundell can properly invite players meeting requirements to Knight of Creation school.
    • Small Bag of Coins is now consumed when used.
    • Updated Moulani’s Venom Gland description.
    • Fixed a typo in Tashka Lusa's Obsidian Heart description.
    • Fixed optimal Masonry skill to apply Granite Construction Keystones on Dwarven walls in Aughundell
    • Weak Lycanthropy duration is now 5 minutes (down from 60 minutes).
    • Jade Snarler known as Sinth will now spawn among the Enormous Jade Snarlers in the Forest of Acer.
    • Vial of Mysterious Liquid for Minisa got a better icon.
    • Lesser/Greater Aura of Flame won’t conflict with Aura of Health anymore.
    • Massive Diseased Brownbacks will spawn more consistently and their respawn time has been reduced by half.
    • Doc Tarrant in Delgarath has worked on being a nicer person and will now offer to cure players from Tier I to Tier VI poisons. He also sells more items.
    • The dragon-specific technique kits Piercing Winds, Razor Teeth, Deadly, Battle Forged, Rending, and Sharper now show what they conflict with in their descriptions. Their formulas have been renamed to include the prefix ‘Dragon Scale’ or ‘Dragon Claw’ as well.
    • Various technique kits have had their descriptions updated with their exact numbers for clarity. Many have also been given the “[Type] Tech Kit” prefix for identification and sorting purposes.
    • Vladtmordt the Chronicler shouldn’t propose to non Hatchling Dragon to upgrade their Chest Scale of the Prime or Tempered Chest Scale anymore.
    • Ancestral Determination and Verify will now remain on your character if you log out (like other Gift buffs)
    • Allocated Health augmentations won’t conflict with other health boosts as True Grit anymore.
    • Spell: Cleanse IV description now asks for a Volcanic Pustule Sac instead of a Lava Oastic Sac.
    • Wolf Fire Fang properly lists Spell: Cleanse IV in its description.
    • Epic Crates can no longer be hoarded
    • Sigil of Ascent will now block delay mod debuffs as well
    • Fixed the name of the Skalkaar welcome sign so that the Shrine icon won’t be used
    • Followers of Atta-Nuk now have a chance to drop Ghostly Miasma instead of Hoardables
    • Travel Scrolls for the Towers of Healing and Nature will now be handed out along with other Tower travel scrolls.
    • Tamed Apple Oastic can now carry 2 items for 1500 bulk.

Quest Fixes

• Fixed quest “Burning Archer: 02 - Find the Second Scroll” so that it can be properly obtained.
    • Updated quests “Monk: The Journeyman’s Trial”, “Town Marshall: Expediting Death”, and “Accurate Breath IV: Precision Practice” so they no longer mention Redbacked Spiders. Directions updated as well.
    • Updated directions in quests: “Town Marshall: Crop Killers”, “Ranger: Wolf Hunter”
    • Quest “Hardened Scales IV: The Sprawling Desert” is now known as “Hardened Scales IV: The Lush Forest” and directions have been updated to fit where Jade Snarlers now live
    • Fixed typos/improved texts in quests: “Vandus Confederation: Traitor in the Midst I”, "Vandus Confederation: Unease in Tishlar", “Source of Power: The True Source”, "Source of Power: Astronomical Observations", "Source of Power: The Source of Power Revealed", "Investigate The Abandoned Quarry", "The Tale of Kiatar", “Go Bag Worn Figurines”, “Dimensional Pocket X: Return with News from the Towers of Magic”, “ARoP15 - Gate of Embers: Harness the Energy for the Spell of Pathfinding”, “ARoP16 - Gate of Embers: Ellean's Story Part Three”, “ARoP17 - Ritual of Journey: Prelude”, “ARoP18 - Ritual of Journey: Enter Akhanis”, “ARoP24 - Retribution: Seek the Guardians”, “Kill Red Tusks”, “Burning Archer: 08 - Find and speak with the Archwizard Thurid”
    • Fixed step visibility in quest "Source of Power: The Source of Power Revealed".
    • Fixed "Minisa's List of Ingredients" description. Sergeant Talinse will give you a reward in quest "Investigate The Abandoned Quarry" as mentioned in his dialogue.
    • Improved directions in quest "The Tale of Kiatar"
    • Updated quest “Ranger: Fanged Arrow-Tips” to mention the Fang of Mani and to properly track your acquisition of it before sending you to speak with Tyalangan
    • Emblem: Lore Master properly requires the completed quest “Earn Title: Lore Master”.
    • The Aradoth Shipment quest no longer requires you to find a hidden trigger point and instead lets you speak to Barridin directly, who then redirects you to the cave you would’ve discovered previously.
    • The Hidden Dragon: Recovering Knowledge no longer requires you to craft the Flame-Imbued Essence Orbs personally and Tsraari now sells the formula to craft them.
    • Player isn’t sent to Tazoon anymore to visit Jynasix in quest “ARoP04 - Scale of Ancients - Fashion a Cask of Holding”.
    • Updated quest “Ahala's Sweet Tooth I” to fit recent changes regarding Tazoon.
    • Quest “Rare Foods: Snap Dragon” will now track the acquisition of ingredients for players. Ssaulios’ dialogue is now “sslikified”.
    • Quest “Gaileach: The Myloc Queen (Part 4)” will now track the acquisition of Recharge Cells and Purified Essence Powder.
    • Quest “Joggler Snimms: Bonding the Blades” will now track the acquisition of various items required for Joggler Snimms spell.
    • Lisandia the Primal Master will properly take the Ice Gnawer’s Glacial Carapace in quest “Primal Mastery IX: Trophies of the Isles”.
    • In quest “Sslanis Militia: Assault on the Dead”, quest feedback will send you to Captain Kerrak instead of Ssoren after speaking to Sergeant Talinse.
    • Fixed visibility and some journal entries in quest “Burning Archer: 11 - Brew for Sindenis”
    • Quest “Rhagool: Looking for Junk” will now mention hoardables and better prices than regular vendors.

Plots

• Flattened plot edges in Heather
    • Flattened bump in South March
    • Buildable Dwarf Wall Pillar, Buildable Dwarf Wall Straight 18m and Buildable Dwarf Wall Tower properly require Essence Structuring skill to apply Bright Essence Construction Spheres.

Ruin of Tazoon Fixes

• Trophy quests "Go Bag 5 Protective Charms", "Go Bag 5 Worn Figurines", "Go Bag 5 Totems of Varrantoth", "Go Bag 100 Protective Charms", "Go Bag 100 Worn Figurines", "Go Bag 100 Totems of Varrantoth" will properly propose to repeat the correct quest upon completion.
    • Quest “Ruin of Tazoon: The Ruins” is properly tagged as an adventure quest.
    • Fixed Boiled Pincer food from Dryart so that it will give its buffs (or debuff) on consumption
    • Capture Device in quest :”Imperial Army: The Messengers” is now attuned and will be deleted once the Varan Courier is captured. Ready to Capture augmentation has now a duration of 30s.
    • Go Bag 5/100 Bloodridge Tusks quests added to Mahagra and New Rachival Trophy Hunters
    • In “Battlefield Relics” quest, the drop rate of relics on Redden Collectors and Redden Foragers has been increased.
    • Welger weapons got their damage types adjusted: Welger Axe, Welger Claw and Welger Blade will deal slash damage instead of crush damage; Welger Fork and and Welger Pitchfork will deal pierce damage instead of crush damage.
    • Quest “Taiwen: Reanimating Death” will now accept Varan Adepts as well as Priests. Varan Adepts will also drop Hex Bags.
    • Small Oak Trees near the Granite Hills camp will spawn more quickly and consistently.
    • Quest “Feladan: Learn about the Feladan Protectors” is temporarily unavailable while it is being reworked.
    • In quest “Shau’s Wrath”, Varan Adepts will count for the step “kill 100 Priests of Varan”.
    • Tradestone's Blessing augmentation can be removed by the player.
    • Fix a link in Gebble’s dialogue in quest “Fall of Tazoon: Refugees”.
    • Signet of Varrantoth Tech Kit can’t be applied on Dragon scales anymore as Dragons can’t earn it (bipeds only quest).
    • Jewelry and Scale Tech Kit: Ancient Barasavian Charm now can only be applied to wing scales, hindleg scales, and all jewelry pieces.
    • Spell Tech Kit: Relic of Mellohndar has now 10% (up from 5%) of chance to process its augmentation aligned to other Tech Kits at the Oasis of Brethil but is now restricted to Primal spells.
    • Fixed constraints of quest “(Daily) Artifact Hunter: Heirlooms of Tazoon”.
    • Jan Elissan the Artifact Hunter in the Ruin of Tazoon will offer another daily quest to players who have completed quest “Imperial Army: The Assault”.
    • Added a missing dialogue line to Grant Smyth in quest “Grant Smyth: Fate”.
    • The Bromeliad of Tazoon shouldn’t conflict with other weapon crystals (ex: The Wolf’s Bane) anymore.
    • Family Heirloom, Armor Tech Kit: Signet of Varrantoth, and Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Defender of the Army are now available at Town Marshall Dezwar Gabbledock in New Rachival.
    • Improved directions to gather logs in quest “Fall of Tazoon: Refugees”.
    • Challenge Tokens now have 0 bulk.
    • Fixed a link in quest “Angwu: The Art of War”.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Default Re: Live Update - Delta 310.6

Oof, the arena and only taking one quest at a time. People are really going to have to play nice now, since there's even more quests.
    [09/29/15 22:38:24] General Reklar Plaguebearer surveys your corpse with a look of smug satisfaction.

Well, you could not have screwed up a fight worst than the new Gudal fight. First thing that happens is he casts "choked". You can't do anything and have only 10 hit points. You would think that after "Choked" you would get relief but nooooooo. As soon as choked is done he casts it again with no time relief. You are not allowed to heal, cast spells, or fight. So you have a fight where you can do nothing. After several minutes, all you want to do is leave. But noooooooo, you are not allowed to move, recall or cancel fight. There is a slight cool-down after choked is finished but the game allows you to do absolutely nothing during this time. You can not fight, buff, cast any spell or heal. What a waste of my time after maintenance. Boy this has to be the best thing you have ever added to this game. Such a waste. Angry Slimey on Order

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    Well, you could not have screwed up a fight worst than the new Gudal fight. First thing that happens is he casts "choked". You can't do anything and have only 10 hit points. You would think that after "Choked" you would get relief but nooooooo. As soon as choked is done he casts it again with no time relief. You are not allowed to heal, cast spells, or fight. So you have a fight where you can do nothing. After several minutes, all you want to do is leave. But noooooooo, you are not allowed to move, recall or cancel fight. There is a slight cool-down after choked is finished but the game allows you to do absolutely nothing during this time. You can not fight, buff, cast any spell or heal. What a waste of my time after maintenance. Boy this has to be the best thing you have ever added to this game. Such a waste. Angry Slimey on Order
    You have to have a friend, and that friend has to have cleanse or detoxify and be paying attention.
    [09/29/15 22:38:24] General Reklar Plaguebearer surveys your corpse with a look of smug satisfaction.

Thanks on the advise. Had a friend and he never got a chance to heal me. Now the server went back down and I decided to play elsewhere after it came back online. Since the server came back up the second time, there are One emerald golems at any spawn point so far and mostly only named ones around.
    I like the idea of a faster fade on the dead. That being said, when you kill a monster you have 10 seconds to loot him only. They fade after 10 seconds whether you loot them or not. I sometimes fight 2 to 4 monsters at a time and do not loot dead until the fight is over. Well I just did that and I had only the last monster I killed to loot. This may be just a little too fast.
    Saritova island has emerald, mithril, marble, & peridot golems normally in abundance. Today I see 1 of each at the different spawn points. Kinda sparse.

If you can't move and you have only ten hit points, doesn't he just kill you right away? You said you stood there and
    I guess you were alive. That's pretty odd.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

I am having another problem that I never had before this last delta. I can log into game and use my inventory for about 2 or 3 times, After this, my inventory is no longer available. It just shows loading inventory continuously. I use my inventory very often when I play the game. I have to log out of the game to get my inventory back. Once I log back into game, I have my inventory for about 2 to 3 transactions and then it hangs. My vault is fine and most buildings are still accessible but I can not place anything into my inventory or remove anything. This started after yesterdays Delta release. Thanks. Slimey on Order

My inventory problem seems to be with my bi-ped Slimey. After using a building for 3 times, Slimey's inventory goes blank and into continuous load. I constantly have to log out of game to reuse my inventory. Please look into this.
    After all the trouble I have had with new arena, I tried it again today. I did all the T1s, T2s, and T3s. Against my better judgement, I went to try the REGULAR T4 match again. I think I got the regular T4 this time but had another problem. I started to fight him and he hit me 3 times for 300+ hit points. That should have been no problem at all since my Dragon has 3910 hit points. I instantly died from these 3 hits. I went back and looked at combat log and saw where he hit me 3 times for 300+ hit points each time. That comes no where close to 3910 hit points. I looked for any special attack for any number of hit points and found none. I should not have died on first hit at all. What is going on? I will not try T4 again because since the Delta on Tuesday nothing with the T4 fighter has gone like it should. This was with my dragon. Slimey on Order

Thread Information