Thread: Something Different after Tuesday's Maintenance

Default Something Different after Tuesday's Maintenance

Since maintenance on Tuesday, a few odd things have been happening. The larger monsters and groups are not moving around. In the Eastern Deadlands, large groups just stay in place instead of moving around. The epics seem to be stuck in place with no movement like Reklar. In Doom, monsters are stuck on walls and odd ball places. Like the Deadlands, some Doom monsters move but quite a few do not. Another thing in Doom, the T6 chests are very few. I usually only find two of them now and certain areas do not get chests at all. I hope this can be corrected. Thanks. Slimey on Order

Default Re: Something Different after Tuesday's Maintenance

We're looking into this, thanks for letting us know!

Things seem to be back to normal on monster movement. Thanks for the fix.
    A question: Did you increase the maggots in Doom on purpose? Where there used to be around 10 maggots per dung pile, now there are 30+. Just asking.
    Slimey on Order

Another problem. When I fight something in Eastern Deadlands now, the Avatar of Pain group appear right next to me and immediately start fighting. I have tried from three places in Eastern Deadlands and waited for him to be somewhere else. As soon as I start a fight with anyone else in Eastern Deadlands (near Harro), his group appears right next to me. I get the Cleric first who wipes my buffs and roots me then the whole group appears out of thin air. I have scouted the whole area and found him many hundreds of meters away but he always instantly appears when I start a fight. It has not been this way before the last delta. Slimey on Order

The issue with too many maggots / other monsters is being investigated, thanks for letting us know!

Just to confirm, you're saying the Avatar or Pain's group spawns next to you no matter where you are in the Eastern Deadlands area south east of Harro and tries to assassinate you?
    Last edited by Michelenthesis; May 29th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.

To see the maggots, just go to any dung pile in Doom. They have really exploded. This makes getting around in Doom much harder.
    When you leave Harro, road with blight hounds, go to area that has the T6 chest by two buildings. I go look for Avatar of Pain and any other large group making sure they are not around. The T6 chest is usually (almost always) a mimic. No matter where I have found the Avatar of Pain, he will appear near that chest when I attack it. This is just a pain nothing special.
    Slimey on Order

The issue with the excess maggots and enemies at anchors should be fixed now, are you still experiencing the avatar of pain randomly appearing?

As far as I can tell, everything is back to normal. Thanks for the fix. I wonder how many maggots were at each dung pile while this was going on? Thanks again. Slimey on Order

At one dung pile I counted over 20 maggots, definitely an AoE dream but unfortunately not intended. Happy to help, thanks for playing Istaria!

Thread Information