Thread: Something Weird This Way Comes after todays maint.

Default Something Weird This Way Comes after todays maint.

After maint. finished today, I went into Doom to open chests and have a few fights. I opened all the chests I could find and had to fight my way through certain areas. I noticed as I opened chests and killed a few monsters that none of them faded away. So I left the game for lunch and came back about 1 hour later. All the opened chests and the dead critters were still around. I left Doom and went into the Eastern Deadlands. I opened T6 chests and fought a few monsters in ED. All the chests and dead critters stayed around. They did not fade away. The open chests make you think that a chest is available but it is just an open chest and empty. This is not a major problem but it does interfere with hunting. Thanks Slimey on Order

Default Re: Something Weird This Way Comes after todays maint.

Another thing about Order. Most monsters are missing after maint.. If you find some and kill them, they do not spawn again. Order is very empty. Thanks Fatuous on Order

Things wrong with Order after maint.. The Arena is full of dead monsters and you can no longer fight. I killed all the Thornwood treants and their bodies lie all over the ground. I killed the Travertine Golems and they lie all over the hills now. T6 chests at Generals Fort/Castle and those in Doom all stand open and empty. None are taking their place like the monster already killed. Someone should look into this. The game has become lifeless. Worried about Order Shard. Fatuous

Devs know of the problem (from what I've read on Discord) and investigate already.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

This problem should be fixed now, thanks for letting us know!

Thread Information