Thread: Need Help with Novo Machine Remnants

Default Need Help with Novo Machine Remnants

I have found the broken Novo machine. I search the debris piles and find 5 of each item except the Transmedium Shifters. Lexica says there should be some undead with these. I can not find them. I have searched the Novo machine and surrounding areas but no undead with Shifters. Can anyone tell me where to find these undead or just 5 of the Transmedium Shifters?? I have logged in three different times and searched area but have not found the Shifters or undead. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Slmey on Order

Default Re: Need Help with Novo Machine Remnants

In order to encounter the undead, you need to make sure you've collected five of the following: Broken Cogcentian Melders, Broken Displacement Alterators, Broken Florian Stabilizers, Broken Magnetic Pull Chargers.

Please confirm that you have five of each of these - note they must be gathered while the quest is active. If you had any in your inventory before you took the quest, you should destroy the extras and re-gather to properly update the quest.

OK, did that and it started over. I got the quest to continue but had to do the next one 3 times before ever seeing the undead come and go. Lost him twice and the quest timed out 3 times. Followed to grave yard by having Lexica open at all times to see what I was supposed to do. I am now inside the large room which is supposed to have a large machine in it for me to exam. Only thing in room with me are about 9 platforms. I find nothing to exam. I submitted a service ticket with screen shots. Just waiting to find out what there is to exam. I have walked by all platforms in room with no luck on advancing the quest. Hope there is something I am missing. I know I am supposed to exam machine and be kicked out of room but so far no luck. (Thank you Lexica for clear instructions) Hoping to find something to exam.

It seems there was a technical issue with that area which has now been fixed, please try again when convenient as it should work now!

Thread Information