Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems Since New outage Today, Nov. 17, 2020

Default Problems Since New outage Today, Nov. 17, 2020

Couple of serious problems and a few less serious problems. Since Order came back on-line today, I can not access some of my plot buildings. It is very selective. I can access some and others continuously say loading. I tried the ones that would not load for over 5 minutes and then went to another building to access it. Some buildings came up slowly but finally showed. I went back to several of the "loading" buildings later and they were still loading. This was over a time period greater than 45 minutes. This just started today after maintenance. One of my buildings which holds my materials for sockets (bronze bars, cedar boards, Dim orbs) showed up once but I was unable to transfer any material to the building. I tried placing some bronze bars into the building and nothing happened. I went back later with a different character and it showed the building empty. I then took Slimey back to building and it shows the building empty now. I would appreciate my materials back and access to all my buildings.
    I get the named Frost Hound's head ((atta-Nuk)) while fighting him. If I right click on his skull, I get the quest with the officer in Augh. The officer in Augh. has the symbol above his head for the quest. I go to said officer and try to complete quest but nothing happens. I have the skull in my inventory. I can not seem to complete the quest.
    Another small item since outage. My shut down screen is taking very long time to go away. Long ago the shutdown screen was slow but had been sped up lately. It now takes between 20 and 30 seconds for my game to end.
    I will stop here until I hear something about "access to my buildings".
    Thank you. Slimey on Order

Default Re: Problems Since New outage Today, Nov. 17, 2020

OK. Since another hour and another log-in, the buildings have come back. The access to my buildings has returned after about 1 hour. Weird! The socket material building now gives me access and I can trade things into and out of this building. All inventory is back also. I think something was messed up on transfer or whatever. That part is back to normal. Thanks.

Nest report over 1 hour later. Logged back into game with Slimey and found about 1/2 buildings no longer loading. Another problem is like prior maint. outages, many monsters are missing from Order. I can now only log Slimey into the game. None of my other characters will log into the game. Tried with my dragon Fatuous and it always hangs. Seems there are a few bugs with this transfer. Thanks Slimey on Order

My mule which is a human can log into game and see buildings where Slimey only sees into a few buildings. Neither my dragon, Fatuous, or my young hatchling can log into the game. Both get to the page of "Contacting World" and it fails to proceed from there. This is what is happening for me. Slimey/Fatuous on Order

Hours later. My dragon still hangs on startup at "Contacting World". My main bi-ped Slimey can only access about 1/2 his buildings on his plot.

Hi Slimey, thank you for your updates. We're investigating the problems with Order right now - keep us posted if anything new happens, as it could help narrow down where the issue is.

Unfortunately we do not have any updates on this issue right now, but our server manager is working nonstop on getting it corrected.

Thanks for the reply. My human Slimey can log in anytime but has a problem seeing into his buildings. The buildings vary each time he logs in. I am going to try my dragon again now. Slimey/Fatuous on Order

My dragon got into game. Thanks. (fingers crossed) Hope everything stays this way.

The bugs seem to be random for each player. Some have not been able to use the portals. One had constant "tells" on her chat. Doom was randomly empty like no scorpions and small numbers of mylocs. I went back into Doom and there were no chests at all other than with Queen. Strange indeed.

Yeah like with the usual problems above. Mobs appear to not be respawning after being killed and this looks it's all over the game from the Fiery Rift to Winter's Vale to even the Fall Festival, which is a problem usual hunters like myself and like he said the problems seem selective. I haven't had the tell bug yet as the time I am writing this but I imagine it must be annoying. I can still access my lair luckily but I know it isn't the same for others. Order needs a hotfix badly.

- Alatum on Order

Could not log my dragon on first thing this morning. Got to "Contacting World" and just staying at that point in the log in.

The forums will not let me edit above post. I tried to log into the game with my dragon about 1/2 hour late. Still hangs on "Contacting World". Logged Slimey into the game successfully. He was unable to access many of his buildings again. The game just hangs on "loading". I went to a known open bi-ped plot to access their buildings. Slimey could access about 1/2 of their buildings but many were blocked with "loading". So these problems are still continuing. Slimey/Fatuous on Order

I can no longer log into game. I have tried 4 or 5 times in last few hours. I will try ever so often from now on and will update this thread when I am allowed to enter the game, Too bad. Slimey/Fatuous on Order

Thank you for restarting Order. So far my dragons can get into the game now. Slimey can now access all his buildings again. Thank you again. Slimey/Fatuous on Order

I'm glad to hear it's working again. Are there any other issues you are noticing crop up still?

The servers have been down for over a day so I can not tell anything now. I wish they would post some updates on how things are going. Anyway, trying to wait patiently. I will look at everything once the servers are back up. Slimey/Fatuous on Order

There was an update showing on the website earlier but I think its been overwritten as part of the restore/rebuild. There have been updates posted by the Devs on the discord channel.

This is the last update I can see which was roughly 4 hours ago

Zaroclaw Today at 19:33
    Okay so the server is working finally. The RAID rebuild worked out okay. Though currently our server hamster is working on straightening out the rest of the network issues. You still can't log in on Istaria but I'll let you know when you all can.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Since the Order restart, there are still problems with Order. On Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020, Augh. was without NPCs for about 2 hours. They came back later. Now Mahagra has no NPCs. Many monsters are missing from certain areas. Nickel golems at Augh. mines are very rare now and when you kill them they do not seem to spawn again for a couple of hours. So there are still some bugs in the new servers. Of all my characters, I have a little hatchling whose gifts never fade away. Just some small problems but they are there. Thanks. Slimey/Fatuous on Order
    (another pain is I killed 20 nickel golems for a quest and they only dropped 3 items out of those 20)

Aughundell and Mahagra not having NPCs was due to a preexisting issue known as SD errors, or broken SDs - the spatial daemons that manage the area fail, causing all NPCs and monsters to disappear and players to desync. We are able to fix them manually, and have been investigating for a long time now. I just checked Mahagra and it appears it was fixed last night.

What areas are monsters missing from, do you remember?

Your hatchlings' gifts not going away is also very strange. What's the character name? I can ask someone to look into it.

The monsters missing were the nickels golems around Augh. They have since returned but do not spawn well. My hatchling's name is Feculent Mephitis. He is on order. There is just one gift that never goes away no matter how long I am out of game or play. In the past, NPCs missing were from maintenance to maintenance. These were missing for only about two hours for each city. Thanks. Slimey on Order

Thread Information