Couple of serious problems and a few less serious problems. Since Order came back on-line today, I can not access some of my plot buildings. It is very selective. I can access some and others continuously say loading. I tried the ones that would not load for over 5 minutes and then went to another building to access it. Some buildings came up slowly but finally showed. I went back to several of the "loading" buildings later and they were still loading. This was over a time period greater than 45 minutes. This just started today after maintenance. One of my buildings which holds my materials for sockets (bronze bars, cedar boards, Dim orbs) showed up once but I was unable to transfer any material to the building. I tried placing some bronze bars into the building and nothing happened. I went back later with a different character and it showed the building empty. I then took Slimey back to building and it shows the building empty now. I would appreciate my materials back and access to all my buildings.
I get the named Frost Hound's head ((atta-Nuk)) while fighting him. If I right click on his skull, I get the quest with the officer in Augh. The officer in Augh. has the symbol above his head for the quest. I go to said officer and try to complete quest but nothing happens. I have the skull in my inventory. I can not seem to complete the quest.
Another small item since outage. My shut down screen is taking very long time to go away. Long ago the shutdown screen was slow but had been sped up lately. It now takes between 20 and 30 seconds for my game to end.
I will stop here until I hear something about "access to my buildings".
Thank you. Slimey on Order