(I think the game has some awesome things about it and this I just my opinion. I do realize every game is not for everyone. I went as Tersoth on the discord and in game.)

As I sat around and though about what was keeping me from wanting to log in and play or even continue my sub, it came down to really one thing. At first I thought it was about how different starting power levels for a dragon vs. a biped were. Which I have been slightly vocal about on discord lol. However when I really thought about it, I kept coming up with one thing. The crafting.

The crafting for a biped is broken up into many schools that I feel forced to all level up individually. I have to be an armor smith/tailor, or I have no armor. I have to be a weapon smith or I have no weapons. Same for jewelry and spells. I have spend more time in my first few weeks simi afk harvesting and crafting then actually playing the game.

Crafting is boring and very very time consuming. You stand there and beat on said node, run to the crafting area, make and deconstruct all you can. Then rinse and repeat over and over and over and over again. Compound that by the fact I have to do it with so many schools. Its like they have two hamburgers and them up into 16 pieces and tried to say they had 16 hamburgers.

If I had to only raise one, maybe two crafting schools most of all the problems above would not be an issue. But due to the game not evolving with the lower population it forces me to do every crafting school or go without. The alternative would be me trying to hunt down someone that would be willing to make me all the things I need. And as new player I 1) have very little money to make it worth there time and 2) not really how I want to spend my limited gaming time either.

I am not saying I even know how to fix the issue I am having of just crafting overload to even progress in the game. Maybe I am the only that feels like this, and it working as intended, and just not for me. I just wanted to get it out there of how I feel and what really keeps me from playing what I think is an awesome game. I don't know if you just make crafting like 10X the xp it currently is, add vendors that sell up to T5, or maybe you add quests npc's were you bring them materials and they make your items for you.

I feel like I only got to experience a fraction of the game. Just knowing once I hit 31 I am going to probably have to spend weeks getting all my crafting schools leveled up again to proceed keeps me from logging in...