I have tried to contact the one who made this raffle - Sarsilas but I didn't get any answer for a few days so I have decided to start this thread.

It's nice there was finally a raffle for player characters again ( I have missed last one sadly ) and I was happy to join this one BUT it was only for 24 hours...
So here I ask you, was that a joke ?

Raffle started at 5 am european time and I have noticed it when I got back from work at around 6-7 pm EU time and I was happy there is another raffle I could finally join but didn't read last sentence saying its only 24 hours so from 5 am to 5 am, I was too tired after work and didnt entered thinking I could do it next day morning, well I am not a teenager anymore so I don't have as much energy as I used to have ...

I can't recall any announcement about this raffle beginning that particular day, so it should last at least 72 hours in this case.

Also why from 5 am to 5 am ?
Maybe you guys forgot thare are actually quite a lot of players from Europe too ? I mean America isn't the only continent on the planet.
if you really must make it only 24 hours you could make the hours more civilized at least, like from 10 am to 10 am

I don't expect to be taken into this raffle out of mercy now or anything, but still I am sad the person who organized this didn't took into account that there are actually ppl in Istaria from Europe and that not everyone are teenagers sitting on Discord 24h.

As a 14 years Istaria player I just wanted to let you know you let me down again, Istaria.