Thread: Quest Stuck? Revion's Quest: An Ancient Curse

Question Quest Stuck? Revion's Quest: An Ancient Curse

Hello!

Ok so, may spoil the quest here if you haven't done it yet. I started the first part of the quest and finished the second with no problem. Which is to say I got the locket and told him about Aerlinnel. When I got to the third part, I spoke with Korath, then Pratt McGrubben, then looked for him in the tavern before finding him near the windmill. However, now when I talk to Revion I only get the same dialog of "Aerlinnel, my poor sweet Aerlinnel." while Korath stands outside and only says "You will pay for meddling in my affairs". Nothing else happens when I talk to either of them.

Is there a way to fix this? I'm new to the game and I'm still getting the hang of what to do. Thank you in advance!

Default Re: Quest Stuck? Revion's Quest: An Ancient Curse

Hi there Chameleon.

I can't pinpoint exactly where you are without your character's name, but my guess is that you are on a step that has a hidden trigger point in this quest. Sometimes, you need to stand in a specific spot for the quest to properly progress. In the coming fixer update, this has been adjusted to be clearer.

For now, try walking up and down the road in front of Korath. You should get a quest update at some point along that road.

You can also check the Istaria Lexica (a player-maintained wiki) for the quest steps if you need more help.

Usually, it's a good idea to follow roads during quests and not take shortcuts unless you are asked to do so.

That was it! The quest moved forward as soon as I ran around on the roads. Thank you for the help! I'll be sure to remember trigger points and check out the wiki in the future.

Thread Information