Thread: Racial Quests Are Here (Spoilers)...

Default Racial Quests Are Here (Spoilers)...

Well I didn't know whether to place this here, the Racial Boards or the Quests boards so I took the easy way [:D]

Tonight I performed what I thought to be a standard quest only to receive my first Half-Giant ability...Half-Giant Brawn III.

For fellow Half-Giants: To get this ability first you must complete all 5 Trandalar Craft Attunement Quests then the Craft Gatekeeper will give you a quest. Complete the quest and you gain the "Half-Giant Brawn III" ability.

Has anyone else found any of thier racial ability questgivers yet?

Default Re: Racial Quests Are Here (Spoilers)...

easy way indeed :)

Thank you Demelza [:D] Congrats on the appointment [:D]

Woo hoo!

Now to wander Istaria to find all the Saris ;) Hope those quests are in as well!

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Yup, hope we ge our <fluff out tail> ability

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

FWIW, I scoped out Parsinia and Kion with no luck. Didn't check out the Cat who helps you forget your classes yet. No luck so far.
    -HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

so ... did you do all the attunment quest withOUT knowing it would give you the racial quest? Or, did you already know where to start?

also - what does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by thefatone
    so ... did you do all the attunment quest withOUT knowing it would give you the racial quest? Or, did you already know where to start?

also - what does it do?
    As weird as it sounds it was just dumb luck I found it.I had done all my craft attunement quests and was helping my gf do hers when I accidentally tried trading something to myher and got the craft attuners trade window instead. I never knew he had a trade window so after I closed it I went up to my icon menu and tried openning it again and accidentally hit the greet icon instead. When I did the new dialogue quest popped up talking about the brawn III ability (which I didn't realize was a half-giant only ability yet).

It asked me to go into the rift and explore it completely, East and West.The quest never showed up in my quest window so I figured it probably was a future quest but was gonna try it anyway. I threw on my swift feet 3 and gift of speed 3 and dove into the rift and got running.

When I hit the West end it said "you have explored the western part of the rift now explore the eastern part to learn the half-giant brawn III ability". That's when I realized what the quest was.

I ran all the way east to the end of the line and got a congratulations message gaining the ability.

The ability itself has a 3 minute duration, 5 minute timer, requires at least level 40 to use (I am 73) and gives +67 Strength. It definitely comes in handy during a barfight with the blights [;)]

Cool. Im gonna have to go talk to more of those guys. I've only attuned to a few of them. Mostly the ones for the good resource islands.

Elkandriel

I got same quest from adventure trainer and it required to kill 10 oak treeants and 10 nickel golem. Craft quests are easier probably. btw I like the new ability [:)].

Which adventure trainer? Granted I've not bothered to attune in trandalar as there is nothing there I need to go for.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

I got the quest from the Beserker gatekeeper. Its a nice lil ability
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Has anyone discovered whether dwarven racial quests are in? I've spoken with every single dwarf in Aughundell and no joy.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    Has anyone discovered whether dwarven racial quests are in? I've spoken with every single dwarf in Aughundell and no joy.
    Going by what's been posted in recent times relating to the quest competition, it sounds like only this half-giant racial quest is in for now. Looking forward to savouring Sslik racial quests in the future !

Im hoping for the dwarven quests as well. We will see.

Check my thread in general... I am working on a Dwarven racial quest. Its not as high a priority as some of the other things on my list, but it is in development.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

is there any effort toward a "Fiend" racial quest?
    Jhell Bregan
    Bloodmage Extraordinaire
    Faith of the Fallen

Thread Information