Thread: New Player in need of some help.

Default New Player in need of some help.

I haven't played this in ages, and when I did I didn't play for very long. I wanted to give it a try but I have no idea what I'm doing. My character is level 20 and I don't know where to go to find stuff to kill my level or anything like that.

Default Re: New Player in need of some help.

hi! Have you done the story quests on New Trismus or in Kion? There are a significant number of Tier 1 (level 1 to 20) quests in those two locations. If you would prefer to start with quests closer to your level, look for Sable Shores, the Tier 2 quest chains begin there.If you are playing a Dragon, you will need to return to Kion and speak with Gerix to do many of your initial ability quests.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I'm a dragon. I have to figure out where everything is but I will go to Kion to see what I can do. Thanks for the info!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i highly recommend installing the map pack, if you haven't already, and check out https://www.istaria-lexica.de/Istaria_Lexica. each npc and such have an option to find it/them on the map if you don't want to install the map pack. i find both resources to be invaluable.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

thank you velveeta I'm installing it as I type this. I like invaluable things :P.

I do have another question though pertaining to pets. What are they used for and how do I get one? I see lots of people with them and I'd like one for myself.

Many pets are quest rewards. I got my first one in New Trismus. There are some that can be gotten if you have certain tokens to trade for them.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Thanks Ming for the info! I'll start doing quests in New Trismus.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

https://www.istaria-lexica.de/Category:Pet i wear shoulder pets instead of armor or clothes. becoz they are special to me and my alt.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I acquired a beetle combat pet but I have no idea what it actually does. If anything it follows me around which is cool :P.

Thats cool velveeta. I dont know when I'll acquire a shoulder pet, though I'm a dragon and I read that it uses the chest scale slot but ya.

Thread Information