Thread: The New Wolf Quests

Default The New Wolf Quests

I went through the new Wolf Quests from the man at New Rach.. I got all the way to doing the werewolf quests on Baltic Island. I finished the quests on Baltic Island again (I had done them before). The werewolf there gives me a letter to carry back to the man in NR. I go back to the man in NR and give him the letter. I receive 50 copper pieces for finishing this quest. I got 50 copper pieces for this quest and no XP or item. The man in NR will no longer give me any more quests after the Baltic Island one. Is this all there is to the Wolf Quests? Am I missing something? I really thought I would get to do higher level wolves. If that was the end of that quest series, please let me know. If it is supposed to go further, please let me know what I have done wrong. Thank you. Fatuous on Order

Default Re: The New Wolf Quests

It is not the end of the quests, but it is the end of what we have implemented. Phase 2 is coming at a later date.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: The New Wolf Quests

Thanks for the quick reply. I thought there should be more. I will be waiting for the rest of this series. Thanks. Slimey on Order

Thread Information