Thread: How to select 'structure details' when you cannot click on the building

Default How to select 'structure details' when you cannot click on the building

In an attempt to build Mala on Order I have noticed a number of wall sections that cannot be clicked on. (the red flag spinning is all you can see above ground)
    Using Reference I can \select them but I do not know how to apply any building materials without opening the Structure Details window.
    Any ideas?
    Natti

Default Re: How to select 'structure details' when you cannot click on the building

Could you /select one of them, type /printprops, and do a ctrl+v of your finding in here please? (it should dump a bunch of info)

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: How to select 'structure details' when you cannot click on the building

Properties for entity: Destroyed Brick Citywall (15783044) primitiveID: (20035)at (15019.3, 16079.8, 608.361) relZ: (-7.54303) rotZ: (90)owner: 7104 , parent: -1playerSelectable: truevisible: trueVisObject bounds: (15017.3, 16071.5, 598.34) -> (15021.3, 16088.1, 612.158)Resource Node Info: NULL. - attach [string] = "attach_community_construction.def" - blobShadow [bool] = 0 - blobShadowDynamic [bool] = 0 - blobShadowSize [float] = 3 - boundVolAutoCalc [bool] = 1 - boundVolCollide [bool] = 1 - boundVolDynamic [bool] = 0 - boundVolMax [vec3] = (1, 1, 1) - boundVolMin [vec3] = (-1, -1, 0) - boundVolPolyAccurate [bool] = 1 - boundVolType [string] = "box" - boundVolWalkable [bool] = 1 - entFilename [string] = "community_playerstructure.ent" - FinishedUnitsValue [int] = 0 - globalShareShaders [bool] = 1 - InitiateUnitsValue [int] = 0 - localrotation [vec3] = (0, 0, 0) - model [string] = "community_citywall01_bricktohill_noends_15destroy ed.agf" - occludable [bool] = 1 - occluder [bool] = 1 - playerSelectable [bool] = 1 - plotID [int] = 2090503 - ProductionStage [int] = 2 - realShadow [bool] = 1 - realShadowDynamic [bool] = 0 - selectable [bool] = 1 - selectionScale [vec3] = (1, 1, 1) - StructureStatusLevel [int] = 2 - type [string] = "community_buildingstage"MODEL INFO ------- - Model Bounds Min (-8.34312, -2.00232, -10.0214) - Model Bounds Max (8.34312, 2.00231, 3.79685)

Thanks!

Are you saying that all you can see is the community construction marker (red) and no actual wall model? Maybe try

bool enableCameraCollision = false

and see below ground. You may be able to find and right click then. If that still doesnt work, the best thing to do is send support ticket with coordinates of problem structure.

Unfortunately, I do not think there is a way to bring structure material list without right clicking it.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

I was able to: /setpref enableCameraCollision = false, yet I still cannot target the walls underground ;(
    Thank you for trying
    Natti

ops - hehe I guess I needed to be a tiny bit more creative - it works
    Thank you

Fix in works for next update. After the update, please clear your world cache.

Thread Information