Thread: werewolf tower

Default werewolf tower

I had the quest were i had to kill the werewolf in the force field.

so I first did break the forcefield and then caste a perfect multicast II dark cyclone on the beast before it has seen me.

effect werewolf dies instantly and the quest doesn't finisch. and i get thrown out of the towers force field.

this was for oldin yesterday on order

Default Re: werewolf tower

Instakills often does not let the kill count for anything. It is the same for other quests, where you have to kill X beings. If you instakill them, they often do not count, I guess because they weren't "in combat" because they haven't attacked once. Best to use a small attack first and then the big boom.
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Also, if you cast the spell from the bridge, the simulation considers you exploit perching and you don't get experience nor credit for the kill. You need to be on the ground.

probably true but in this case the bridge is the primairy aproach. so a lot of distance people will start the combat from the bridge. also i didn't notice a change from coming of the bridge and being on it. So the bridge as struckture isn't recogniseble as being a problem. also you feight the forfield oin the bridge without problems. and from that position close to the forcefield you are in range of the werewolf.

Unfortunately, this is not something that can be corrected easily as it involves a core part of the server. Thank you for the report.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information